Monday, October 31, 2011

The Love of God

The love of God, so pure and full of joy. When it falls upon me, great is the joy and loveliness is Jesus being revealed. What a Sunday yesterday! I was abled to catch Pastor Prince on Saturday through TBN and the 3 services at Lakewood Church, Houston USA on Sunday. I also attending the great pouring of favour in Pastor Lian preaching back in NCC, Singapore! Glory to dancing with Lord through all the services. God is Good!

Back in 2007, when Lord shut the bible study, He gave Pastor Prince this vision of a door slightly opened and the great Glory that shone through was too much for him to see it. Lord was pushing me to start my bible reading then, but as I was rushing for the services, I could not.

In the wisdom of God, He shut down the bible study finally. Glory Glory! It is like Jonah, when Lord asked him to go deliver a message, he headed the opposite direction instead. Lord had to use a storm to rock the ship and swallow him in a whale before he finally obeyed. Yes, I too, after the bible study was shut, my heart finally quiet down to concentrate reading the bible. Glory Glory!

Through a year of reading the whole bible and then the meditating the word of Christ, I have been through many test and trials of life. Each test equiped me with greater knowledge of the goodness of God and the fearless of darkness. It was with leaning closely to Jesus bossom that I rise up higher and higher, glory to glory! Amen to the goodness of Jesus!

Since 2007 till now, Lord opens the spiritual world for me to see and I do wonder if ignorance is a blessing. This recent reveal I have to pray to Jesus to erase it from my mind and heart. As I know too much, the consciousness of darkness become bigger and Jesus become smaller. I have to pray to Lord to wash me clean with His Blood and by His Spirit, pull me close to Him again! Glory Glory!

Lord is good! Whatever request He fulfilled wonderfully. Lately, through late sleep, I have to pray to Lord to perform His miracle of 5 loaves 2 fish in my sleep that when I wake up, I am afresh again. Glory Glory! Even when I slept at 4am or even 5am once, His Miracle keeps me alert always. I am abled to wake up fully alert to get Jc ready for school at 7am. Glory Glory!

Yesterday, as I had lost my vision of the open door glory, Lord got Pastor Lian to mention it again during service. I prayed to Lord to help me restore, to grab hold of this revelation! Glory Glory! Lord put it back to my heart firmly. Glory to His Goodness.

It is good to walk closely to Lord Jesus like what John had done in the bible. Whatever secret of the Lord, I have a pretty close understanding. Glory to Him! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

As I walk to the final stage of this Glorious Coming Back of Jesus, I was disturbed a lot in my brain. But Lord is Good. No matter how devil tried to keep me away, Lord always clear the path to let me walk through! Glory Glory! How many times must I pray to Lord to pour the blood of Jesus into my blood and into Jc and my mum's blood. He is always faithful to fill us with enough blood. He always cleared my brain! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

With 2011 ending and 2012 not far away, Lord is opening the eyes of America to His Love. He is letting many know about His Love! Glory Glory! All these conditions is necessary for Jesus coming. With all flowing in the goodness of Jesus, the coming will be made known to the fullness of the being. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

As time is near, get close to Lord! Through reading the bible, you will be able to see the Goodness of God and you will know devil better. All these is important for to know how Good God is, you must know what is done by Lord and what is not done by Lord. With the full understanding, then, you could rest in peace in His bossom! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: