Friday, October 7, 2011

Why I know Jesus is the Only God!

I come from a background of praying to idols. My parents would pray to Kuan Yin and from a young age I would be visiting the Chinese temple, which have different kinds of statue of 'god'.The spirit would come on a man and he will be the 'god' representative for people to 'consult god' on any problem and seek solution. My parents home will have a statue of Kuan Yin to pray to on the different dates on the Lunar Calendar.

My primary school is associated with Buddhist group and we studied about Buddha in school. What I know is Buddha is a prince that sat under a Buddha tree and get enlightment. While he was under that tree, spirits disturbed him but he just sat there meditating.

When I encountered spiritual attack, my parents would go to temple to 'consult god' and I could have a paper(fu) to burn and put in water to drink and even have the fu to pray with some food items to so called appeased the 'god'. That set my knowledge to the spiritual world. I know that if I faced a spiritual problem, I must go consult a 'god'.

During my growing years, I encountered spirit pressing on my neck or freezing my body while I slept. After that, I was thinking, if Kuan Yin is placed in my parents home and he supposed to look after us, yet, I got attacked. Means either he is not around or he is not real! From then on, I chose to be a non-believer aka free thinker.

8 years ago, I faced my most scary challenged. Satan displayed as a spirit wearing a black hood/cloak, drifted across my kitchen door. It was a weird sensation and this started my 3 years of disturbs nightly by him. I was constantly knocked awake when I was falling into deep sleep.

Through my parents, I consulted their 'god', I even tried out other 'god' eg, ji kong, Lama and even natok, they would said why I did I come so late, they were waiting for me. But, each of them could not deliver me from Satan. I was also seeking Buddha one night and I only saw a brightly lited Buddha statue, no help could come from that statue!

After 3 years of suffering, I was still looking for a god to deliver me. I even thought my house fengshui was not good and invited the fengshui master to come checkout. I spent many hundreds of dollars on all these spiritual men, but NONE works!

As I wondered what other god I had yet to try, I left the Christian Jesus and the Islam Alah, As I was wondering, a voice told me, “Jesus!” Through Jc's kiddy school principal, I was blessed with a black leather cover bible. Based on my knowlegde on fu, I placed the bible above my head on top of my pillow as I slept, I received 2 months of perfect peace!!! Praise Jesus!

But this peace only lasted for 2 months. After that I was feeling some disturb again. I was thinking, maybe the blessing on the bible was 'loosing power'. So, I thought I must read it, looking into the bible, the word Job caught my eyes and I decided to read it.

However, this person, Job, faced so much problem that I was tired reading it that I told God this, “God, you know I like websurfing, I don't like to read books! If You could give me a website, I sure go to read!” Hehe, the pride of man!

Two weeks later, WK, whom I was counselling her marriage problem, msned me that her Holy Spirit told her to give me this website and it's New Creation website! As a lazy reader, I decided to watch the video posted in the site. Wow, the first time I heard of such a Good GOD! His Promise is Yes and Amen! I was going, “Wow, I want such promises!!”

A few days later, I decided to check out the site again. As they did not update the video, I decided to listen to the sermons instead. I was so absorbed by the promises, they are real in me that when the pastor asked who want to come up and be blessed, put up their hands, I actually put up in front of my pc. But, the pastor did not bless me, internet user! I complained to WK and she suggested I go church to get blessed.

She said her pastor talk is like positive thinking talk. But the word 'church' put me off. I was resisting, till the end of the week, when WK promised to reserve a seat for me, somehow this tempted me and I went that Sunday.

I was absorbed by Jesus goodness, all that we need are fulfilled by Him at the Cross, not other god but Him, HE alone, went to the Cross to Die for us, and because He died for us, health, wholeness, wealth, Shalom Peace, and the Righteousness of GOD in Christ belongs to us!!! Thanks You, Jesus!

I was blessed with lots of sermons of Pastor Prince that through all these listening attentively, I found out that Daddy God likes to handle my problems. So, 3 months into Christianity, I casted 3 years of burdens and sufferings to Abba Father. That morning, I had my cry of Joy and the lightness of self. I was fully delivered. Praise Jesus!

Through all these years, Jesus delivered me from many illness that Satan tried to put into me, from brain to heart to lungs to bones to veins to lymph nodes and thoraic duct etc, but Jesus is always faithful to fully delivered me. No other 'gods' have such a promise, only Jesus on the Cross promised that all my sins are forgiven, past, present and future. He also suffered for all our sin debts, that all the stinks were judged on His Body.

Bible said that His body was so badly striped that His Bones were exposed! He was beatened and striped so badly that He did not resemble a man after that. He was so badly beatened that He could not carry His Cross that Simeon was asked to help Him carried.

He suffered in silence like a lamb led for slaughter! From 9am to 3pm, God's Judicial Judgment was upon Him, He was burnt so much that His Fat turned into oil, the anointed oil we use to heal our body. We took His body for healing and we drink His blood for His Promise of this New Covenant of Grace and Truth. All in all we lack, He was judged! All that we don't have, through Him we get it.

Our part, we just have to believe in God, the Father, sent Jesus, God the Son, to die for us at the Cross. Upon believe and believing, Holy Spirit is given freely to us to lead us in all areas of life. Any area of lack, just by prayer, Lord Jesus, you come in me and come through me to lead me. I pass my body, soul and spirit to you!

In all areas of life, He would lead you as if you are an expert in that area! Su, prayed that Lord to be the great cook in her and she was able to cook even restaurant food that they ever tried. Glory Glory!

Which other god could do all these? None, only Jesus! Jesus and Jesus Only. The One and Only One. Our Beginning and Ending, our Aleph Tav. Through Him, only Goodness come. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: