Monday, October 10, 2011

The Work of the Spirit

Through the kindness and anxiousness of wanting Charmaine to be healed, whatever Lord revealed to me about how critical she will be, I will surely tell them.

Not for the purpose to scare them, nor to condemned them. Main purpose is to let them see what could actually happen so that they would run to Lord for the healing. However, I was wrongly understood and have some comments against me in the end.

As I was pondering after all that, Lord is real in me, He should know their reactions and their willingness. Why He told me such that get many angry and shoot up their righteousness against me. As I lingered in that thought, yesterday, I finally found my answer! Glory Glory!

Yesterday in church, I heard this testimony of this missionary, Jim Elliot, who was so keen to minister about the Gospel of Grace and Truth, to the native Indians in the deep jungle of Ecuador, and was killed by them. But his wife and those 4 others, whose husbands gone to this death missionary managed to go after their death a couple years later to minister to the Indians, through their forgiveness and showed the Indians the Great Saviour, Jesus Christ!

I went to goggle to look for Jim Elliot and found this site, www.atanycost.org/DidTheyHaveToDie.htm, that talked about Jim Elliot and his 4 friends. All 5 of them had this heart of carrying the gospel to the natives, that they will not afraid of being killed. They told themself, they rather die for the Gospel and agree not to defense themselves against threats of death. That fateful day, they were killed, their wives were praying for them at the main camp. When no news from them, they went to find them and found them dead by the river.

Through those killers many years later, it was told of that fateful day, how the killing happen and how Lord's Glory was manifested so strongly that the natives were able to see strong light that puzzled them. When the wives came and even had forgiven them of the killing, they saw the glory of Jesus that many of them accepted Christ.

An oil company had established in that area and had created great unhappiness with the natives that many of the employees were killed. Every time the natives killed the employees of this oil company, they had to burn their hut and run into the jungles for retaliation would be coming for them. However, this killing of Jim Elliot and his evanglist friends, no retaliation came, finally they realise the outside world is not full of nasty people that they accepted the wives of those 5 husbands who were dead to live with them. Gory Glory! Amen Amen!

With the understanding that sometime, to bring the Gospel across, nastiness might be the stepping stones for others to know about Jesus. Lord knows the heart of man and knows how He could trigger them, Glory Glory! Why I know so, because, many a time, when Lord wants me to do something, He will triggered my emotion towards a certain area to trigger a natural respond from me. It is the after effect that I realised it's His Way of Grace!

Lord had let me shared about Jesus to this cleaner lady that I know at where I stay. He also sent others to talk about Jesus to her. Finally, the new location, The Shine, the latest add on for my church, was able to trigger her to go church!!! That was through many years of seeding. She was able to accept Christ when she called me to check about some confusion in the travelling. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I might not know what Lord is doing, but letting Him take the role and I rest in Him, miracle happens when I least expected. Glory Glory!

With this, I rest my heart with Jesus and not question Him on why he led me on the recent hoo haa. I know He knows His Ways and He knows the heart of man. I let Him reign through me and I take the back seat. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: