Thursday, October 6, 2011

To Be Ready

To handle this calling of Lord is really no small joke. After that long list of training since 2008 till now, I thought that's all I have to had! Never did I realised that I still have some more to go. Praise Abba Father for so concern for my well being!

I did stand for hours at carparks to let people stared like an exhitbit, I did believe many promises of Daddy God and all those dates that He is coming and I am receiving my blessings that I got hurt till dumbness to the news. Lately, I even post in 2 mum's sites and got attacked due to those post. All these are Abba Father's way to give me chance to get nasty comments and see how I react to it. Main purpose is to train me like Pastor Prince and Kenneth Coperland said, they don't give a hue what others said about them. Yes, I am supposed to reach that level too. Glory to Jesus!

Abba give me heart to always want to pray healing for Charmaine, even to her recent near death episode. I did not realise that it was another training for me. I was wondering why my blog got so many visitors recently. I also don't know why I become restless out of sudden.

I was checking my regular blogs that I always visit weekly but there wasn't much action going on. But this restless keeps going on. Su called up to check about Charmaine, so tonight I went in to see again. Well, surprised to see a long list of comments for me. Also due to my jealous for her healing, whatever Lord said I took it as happening and warned them about it! But, it's Lord's purpose to generate a chain of comments to see my reaction again. Praise Jesus!

Lord knows that he could not lie to me, that's why He let Charmaine's health degenerate a bit. To make me believe it is happening and worried it will really happen that I post His words on their blog. After I looked through, then Lord told me that she will live. He only want them to shorten her suffering. I was going duh! What an answer....

It was from what He has been doing that I realise He is arranging this test to harden my heart to people's comments. He meant well, He does not want me to get hurt in future that He is going all the way out to get me trained. Glory Glory!

Someone post that Lord won't be so nasty, but whatever Lord speech, it was to trigger a reaction. Be it good or bad. That was my experience with Him. Just look at the bible, Jonah 3:3, 'Jonah obeyed the word of the Lord....'. So it's not from Jonah but from the Lord. Then at Jonah 3:4 '....Jonah started into the city. He proclaimed:”Forty more days and Nineveh will be overturned.”' It was a shocking message to get people to react! This is the reaction: Jonah 3:5 'The Ninevites believe God...', Jonah 3:8 '....Let everyone call urgently on God. Let them give up their evil ways and their violence.'

While Nineveh believed God and acted accordingly, Lord's comment in that blog was viewed as nasty and hearts were hardened. I did feel sad, Lord comforted me and let me know it was a test again. So I accepted it and let it go as no more life threatening for Charmaine now. Lord has prolonged her life after testing me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I know Lord's protection is on this girl and I shall not worry for her anymore. As I still feel sad, I know there surely will be some more test. For Lord usually test till the heart become numbed and I don't bother about the issue.

Anyway, Lord Jesus is coming back, when I don't know. But when He does, surely, sickness will be things of the past. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, I thank You for so concern about my well being in my future undertaking. I shall accept it as it comes and let You get me ready! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: