Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Coming of Jesus

Today, as I was going to church, I prayed to Lord to talk to me as after so much test, I do need something to push me up. Glory Glory! As ex has changed to pick up Jc on Sunday, and he lingered from 9-10am, I was late in my preparation and only managed to reach church almost the last worship song. I prayed for Lord to by His Grace to pull me close supernaturally, God is Good! Amen Amen!

Yesterday, Lord let me recalled during my dad funeral time, how he blessed Su and me good night condition that we were not cold despite the thin T-shirt and even blessed us good road condition that nieces enjoyed the walk. I was immersed in His Love that I had lost over the many tests after that; even from excitment over His Blessing to be numbed over His Blessing. Lord is Good that He brought back the recall of His Goodness, I could immerse in His Love till today. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

At church, as Pastor Prince started preaching, Lord let me realised my role is like Joseph in the bible. Joseph went through many suffering after receiving a great dream from the Lord. He was sold as slave and even being prisoned. But, tough as it could be, his looking was to Jesus and Abrahamic blessing was upon him. He rose to be the no. 2 man in the whole Egypt to save his people during the 7 years of famine. Glory Glory!

Like him, I also received a vision from the friend that Lord sent to lead me, that I will be praying healing. It through walking closely with Jesus and letting go of self that Lord revealed later years that He is leading me to be like Him. To let Him take over to pray healing for people. To let Jesus come through me fully. Glory Glory!

At this point in life, as 2 ends, SF and 4rm neighbour intensified their attack, Lord is faithful to redeem me. I asked Him today on why all these attacks, He said to show me the verse, I am redeemed of all destructions in Psalm 103, the 3rd benefit is the Truth. Glory Glory!

Consider my growth, I used to scarely trusting Jesus when they came, but nowadays, I know their tricks and are able to pray to Jesus to bind them out and plea the blood of Jesus over my birthdatetime. Glory Glory! Lord leads me to grow from glory to glory so that I could be ready to be used by Him. In future, with the knowledge learnt, I could show to others that it's nothing to be afraid of. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Today, finally I found the verse to look to Jesus in the new testament, after Jesus death:

2 Peter 1:2-3 (Amplified Bible)
'May Grace (God's Favor) and Peace (which is perfect being, all necessary good, all spiritual prosperity, and freedom from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts) be multiplied to you in [the full, personal, precise, and correct] knowledge of God and of Jesus, Our Lord.

For His Divine Power has bestowed upon us all things that [are godliness, through the [full, personal] knowledge of Him who called us by and to His own Glory and Excellence (virtue).'


This is the same as what I held on to for this growth in Jesus. To get hold of His Kingdom and His Righteousness first. So that all things that the pagent have, I will give them to you. This was the promise I received into my heart and hold on to get the blessings. And, Lord has been faithful to me all these years! Whatever prayer I pray, He is faithful to perform and a lot of the help, instand deliverance. Glory to Him who is Faithful beyong understanding. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

As if this above knowledge is not enough, Lord led a boy from the Dare Ministry to give testimony. Wow, looking at Jc, aim in life so far is about play and not on study, I am glad to hear this boy testimony.

He said he is top in International School but did badly in Singapore public school. He was posted to this average secondary school, the last class and with bad company. His time was spent playing and computer game. He did his homework only when he had the time. But, he said the friends in Dare Ministry is of a different spirit and would always encourage him to look to Jesus finished work. He learnt that to pray in tongues before each paper and to anoint his exam paper. He thank Jesus for doing the paper. He said after each paper, he was regretting the errors he had commited but Lord's Glory was on it. Amen Amen!

Glory Glory, Lord improved his total points from 38 to 12. He was able to get into the polytechnic to do computer graphic design. He said now study is like playing, fun!

How Great is our God, Abba Father, that sent Jesus to the Cross, so that all failures were judged in Him! Through Him, we become the Righteousness of God and the seed of Abraham. Through Lord Jesus, we received this Abraham blessing in fullness and are able to reign in it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Listening to His testimony, I know my girl has hope, even though she did not do that bad even with all those play. I thank Jesus for being her Wisdom and Understanding and all the Memory! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: