Friday, October 28, 2011

The great Liar

Lord leads me even in boredom. Ever since I follow in His Righteousness, I was hardly bored. Recently, I was hit with a spell of boredom that I seek around the website that I used to surf, to find something interesting to kill this boredom. Haha...Lord knows how to trigger me to get the things He wanted me to learn. Glory to Him! Amen Amen!

As I looked around, there was nothing fun. Not in the forum, not in the Christian blogs, and Sid Roth weekly supernatual show, I had catched it since it was updated. So, nothing to watch nor read. I decided to go to Sid Roth past show to search, to see anything interesting.

Lord led me to listen to 2004 Surprise Sidhole, whom I had watched recent months. Then I was entriggled to watch his talk with a past witch doctor, Samuel Kanco, the 4th generation witch doctor raised by the devil, but before he was fully engaged, Lord approached him and fully delivered him. Glory to Jesus!

I watched a few more of Samuel Kanco interviewed by Sid Roth in his show and then the radio interview. From there, I have a new understanding of how the devil works as Samuel Kanco(SK) was from there previously! Glory Glory!

He was sharing a testimony of how a man of his circle was dead when he was out of town. He said that he knew the devil work and he refused to accept this death. So, he told those around to keep this man body in the mortury till his return home to Ghanga, Africa, 2 weeks later. Glory Glory!

SK shared that whenever he need to curse someone, he would go to that spirit that is responsible in that department, to do the job needed. As such all forms of sicknesses are of the spirit. Even death too. Glory Glory! Abba let me learn that SK just commanded the death spirit and it's saliva that decay the body to depart from the man (the man had died for 2 weeks and he stinked). For 7 hours, SK prayed and the man became alive again.

This story sits in me and Lord leads me to see new light into this death this morning. Glory Glory! Hallelujah! This whole world is really being happily lied by the devil and they know it not!!! Before one get old, devil get man to confess they are getting old because of their age. Then he get man to see that approach certain age, death is coming.

As man thinks and speaks it out, devil happily bring it forth and man gets old and die. This believe, think and speak, give the devil power to bring the curse into their lives. SK shared that this death is a spirit and the decay is the saliva of the spirit. Lord leads me to see there is a certain black worms that medical use to eat those rotten part of diabetic patience that operates the same way. Glory Glory!

As man think he is approaching death, devil could bring the sights on and he took the soul away, those that did not come to Christ. How he did it? He send his counterpart to manifest into man's relatives, to tempt him to go with them. When his spirit is willing, the job is done. Glory Glory! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

Why then Christian fall asleep before their time? Well, when Christian did not cling hold of the Finished Work of Christ at the Cross, and eat of His Bread of Life and drink the Blood of the Covenant, but believe in the lie of the devil, the curse is operative on those who believe so and proclaim so.

That is why Lord want us to be by faith, which means looking towards Jesus, to proclaim His Finished Work on the Cross, to make it alive in our body. As we think so and proclaim so, we received His Finished Work and His Grace and the Sure Mercy of David will be operative in our life. Glory Glory!

It's so nature to proclaim and believe about the lie because we are in this fallen world. But Child of God, you are in this world but NOT of this world!

That is why this repentent is greatly misunderstood by many Christian to confess their sins. When they look to the Cross and confess their deliverance because of the Finished Work of Christ, they are delivered. Repentent is the changing of mindset to think like Christ, to believe and speak of His Finished Work! As you think and take on this believe, Life and Wholeness springs onto you!

Abba Father, thank You for opening my eyes to see how the spiritual world works! I have been seeking since I come back to You in 2006. Thank You that as I glazed around Your Words, slowly, you revealed to me part by part how this process of life works. How spirits could lied to us. Thank You very much for this valuable lesson! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, no wonder you say in the bible that 'my people die because lack of knowledge!'

No comments: