Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Agony of Helplessness

Recently, I received a message, this person said since God told me about C's death date, I should not be surprised. She even called me a moron! I wondered who is the real moron!

It is not a fun job to know that death is hanging upon someone I know and there is nothing I could do to help. This is the agongy when Lord revealed something to me and yet I could do nothing!!!

In this world, there is such thing call spiritual authority. Each of us has our Authority and then it's our spouse, kids, parents, siblings etc, that's how the ranking goes. This is important when requesting prayer. If no authority is given, then no matter how, the prayer could not go through.

Years ago, dad was facing death and I plea with him to speak a word of faith in Christ but he refused. I was wondering why he could not recieve his healing? Then recently I read a testimony and could see the reaction of someone who believe is Jesus Christ and could get healed. Compared to this lady who is healed, dad really did not operate in the same spirit of believe as her.

For him, when he was able, he is into pride, more of if want come and heal. You heal I will see. After his death, mum revealed that dad only want to make use of Jesus for healing and then would go back to his idols. As his heart wasn't really trusting in Jesus, but wanting to 'make use' of Jesus for this purpose only, he could not sincerely come to Christ. Even when Lord was right at the door, he did not receive his healing. I, his daughter, could not over-ride his will, his spiritual authority.

However, I praised Jesus that even in his disbelieve, Lord had opened a Sunday months earlier for him to accept Christ, so he is in heaven now. This is what pleased me too, that he is in a better place. Praise to Jesus Grace and Mercy of David!

The next news I heard about is a distance cousin facing cancer threat and Lord told me his life is in danger and told me to pray for him. As we hardly ever contact through the years, only through my aunt, I managed to talk to his sister, but the sister said her brother was responding well to the treatment and just left a course. As the sister did not bother much, I also forget about it. A month later, his death was told by mum to me. I was feeling what a waste of chance for health because of the sister.

I was glad that when Lord revealed about nephew, 2nd sis believed and brought him for prayer by me and my sis, Su. I saw a demon as big as him, orange colour, sat up from his body and departed. Nephew is still alive and good! Glory to Jesus!

For C, 2 years plus, when her news was in the paper, Lord gave Su an image of a lady carrying a body that was totally out. I interpreted the vision as C was very sick but still curable by Lord. I didn't know Lord actually was showing me and Su about no chance of cure.

It's through this vision that I am afraid she might get there, so always sent post in C's blog about such a day and hope the people involved would give me a chance, the spiritual authority, to pray healing for her. As it never come, I have no choice but in agony that such a day as Lord showed might come. As the people closest to her always have great expectation that she would be well, I finally let go as I know there are still many saints praying for her.

I am not looking for that particular day, so, I won't know when. Lord did not tell me a specific day. This is because, life and death is in our mouth. In Psalm 91:16 Lord said 'With long life will I satisfy him...' So, how long we want to live, we proclaim.

For dad, I was holding to his being alive for Jesus Glory, but he was looking towards death. That fateful morning, Lord told me to let go. I was crying as I let go. Hours later, dad passed away! Just like C's mummy, when she prayed for Heaven to take her away, she gave the authority for them to do so, Lord said angel brought her back to heaven. Praise Jesus!

One thing man must know, devil has no authority over us, but we have. Whatsoever we proclaim, it shall be. It's a matter of time when such happens. When I know about the impending death, I am not happy at all, I felt sad that I could do nothing to help them. But I am glad that Jesus Grace is so Great that young children automatically go back to Him and He led dad to accept Him 1 Sunday morning so that he could go Heaven too! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: