Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Getting Ready of the Church

Recently, at youtube, I watched 'The Wake-Up Call – Kenneth Copeland, Oral Roberts and Richard Roberts'. From this series, I realised Lord had informed them of His 2nd coming home way back in 2004. Counting the number of years, this is the 7 years since that wake up call! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

At that service, Lord showed something coming down from Heaven, down to New York city, but did not touch the ground and then to the whole of America, and then to the nations. This something Oral Robert described it as smoke, vapour and blood. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I was surprised that Lord at 2004 already seeking for someone He could come through for this Jesus 2nd coming. I was surprised that He found no one faithful and obedience for Him to trust. I was surprised that Richard Robert mentioned about now, have to get into obedience.

I was wonder, har? He took over from his dad and yet, have not been obedience till Lord wake-up call???!!! I am glad that the Fridays service, they interpreted it from sin punishment to Grace. Glory Glory! From Kenneth Copeland recent preaching, he did come closer in line with Lord's moment. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I am sorry that I have to say this, not about pride, just feel a bit sorry for Lord! As you all know, I accepted Christ in last quarter of 2006. That's about 2 years later from that wake-up call. I mean, around the world, so many Christians, there is no one that walk closely to Lord and listen to His voice and do not flow in self? Someone that Lord could use?

You know, when Lord wanted to rise me up, I was questioning Him. Isn't there pastors in church or any where around the world, so many Christians, is there anyone He could use? Why me? I actually do not want to take on the job initially. I even delayed my bible reading when Lord told me to finish the whole bible. My reasoning was very simple, if I will be very busy in future, better delay a bit to enjoy my personal time at home longer. Haha....

Lord is so faithful, even I read so slowly, my brother-in-law who accepted Christ a year later than me, had read the bible 3 times faster than me!!! Lord is faithfully waiting for me. Glory Glory! He knows I was distracted by chasing after His Sermons week after week that He decided to stop the bible study in NCC so that I could calm down to start my bible reading. Glory Glory! That's how Great Abba will do for me, when my heart is all about Him!

Pastor Prince said that we must have a good opinion of God, and that was what I agreed upon and decided to change my opinion of God! Glory Glory! Each reveal in church, is about changing my mindset to walk in line with what is revealed. This is the walking closer and closer to Jesus!

As I see nothing good about myself, Lord filled me with Him that I no more feel so. I know that's not me but Him, the Almighty One! Each walk in His Faith, He slowly revealed more and more of Him to me. Each walk closer and closer, the anointing get stronger and stronger.

I could see many don't understand this anointing, basically, it is Lord coming through more and more until, He could get out to my body and be me or chose to hide in the spirit or soul realm and let me talk as myself even though He is the one pumping the information. I am just the secretary! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

It is interesting to see Lord's latest testing of me. It's is no more about emotional break down, but more of people's comment, blessing others etc. Glory Glory! All these are training me the fine tune of myself, I know that. I give Glory to Him!

As time is getting closer, and yet I don't know when, I do hope all children of God start walking closer to Lord! The closer you walk, it's the heaven on earth living that He will bless. He is such a Great Abba, He will not short-change any child that is keen in Him! Glory Glory!

I could hear from different pastors sermons that there is more from the Lord, but how many are keen to walk with Him to receive it? This end time, Lord is bringing many back to His Garden of Eden, where there is no decay in it. I am glad I am moving into it. Are you?

No comments: