Monday, October 24, 2011

Soul Wound

Do you know why Jesus come down to earth to die for us at the Cross so that Holy Spirit could come into us to dwell in our hearts? Why people likes to say wicked hearts and good hearts? And even love bank.

This life of us, from the moment we know about the world, each step we move and the life we encounter each day, our emotions goes up or down or remain still or totally dead. All these do you think it as just an expression and nothing else?

Why a lot of people get sick when they get old? Even though nowadays it is getting younger. Does sickness comes out of sudden? Is there preventive measures?

Yes, sickness spirits do come uninvited in this fallen world. Our part as a child of God is to look to Jesus Completed, Perfect Work on the Cross to claim His Deliverance, as He was judged, so we should not carry the sickness judgement anymore! By looking to Him, proclaiming His Promise, and partaking His Body and His Blood, the Holy Communion, we are made whole. Glory to Jesus!

Why Jesus bequeathed us His Shalom Peace on the last night before He went to the Cross? This Shalom Peace that reign the heart is of great importants! Glory Glory!

In the affair of the daily life, we, the children of God, are to reign in His Peace. When we are not in peace, it is important to cast to Lord, the not peace, eg, anger, regrets, guilts, condemenation etc. All these are spirits of the darkness.

When such spirit come to man, man manifested in it. Most people thought that by not bothering, the whole event will melt away. But over time, you will see yourself still dwell in the same event with the same feeling, as if you just encounter it.

The fact is, all these spirits of darkness, that leads you to manifest in a certain unhappiness, will dwell in the heart. They will not go away automatically. How you know you have them? Those events of your life that you keep talking about, yes, it means the spirit is still there in your heart! All these overtime, will build into some sicknesses and manifest out as something serious.

I could give you some examples, mum generally is a very forgiving person. But younger days, she was bullied by her mother-in-law. Yes, even though it's years ago, she talked it as if it so alive. In her old age, my mum generally is still pretty health at 70, but she had weak knees.

When I first learnt about soul wound, I and Su prayed for her and in the vision, we could see her knees capped by something that looked like strong metal that used on Robots, capping her kness. I got her to pray to Lord to take away the pain of the event and helped mum to forgive her mother-in-law whenever she mentioned it. Over time, her knees are getting stronger. She still moves around by herself and is an active lady! Glory to Jesus!

My 2nd sis's mother-in-law, has diabetic and needed to be injected daily. Her mobility is limited. She had other illnesses but these are the one I heard from sis. When Su and me prayed for her, I saw her whole body capped by the metal!!! No wonder her mobility is limited! I don't know what bitterness or hatred she faced in younger days, but surely, only Jesus could remove all these spiritual wounds. Glory Glory!

I heard about a case of a lady suffering from immunity disorder that is sensitive to lots of cloths that she could not get out of her house in USA. Before the pastor flew to pray healing for her, the pastor consulted Lord why she was so. Lord said in the bone! Pastor was thinking she was too young to have bone diease. It is on further checking the bible that realise a hurting spirit resulted it.

On reaching her house, Pastor immediately asked what had hurt her so much! She had a unforgiving spirit over the breakup with her boyfriend years ago. On forgiving her boyfriend, her sickness was healed! Glory to Jesus!

Yes, it is with the full knowledge of these spiritual wounds and also what fear, guilt and condemnation could do to a person that I choose to be forgiving and always cast my unhappiness to Jesus to remove from me that you see me not flowing in the sadness, in the pains.

If you think my flowing in love, joy and peace looked crazy and abnormal to you, I rather be so than to let the spirit of darkness hold me down. You choose your battle, I choose my peace! Our life is in our mouth and in our heart. Whatsoever you confessed, so be it!

I am glad that Lord opens the spiritual world to let me know what is harmful to man so that I need not flow in it. I am happy that Jesus went to the Cross that whatever I could not handle, He could! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: