Thursday, October 6, 2011

God Sensitivity

As I showered last night, Lord gave me what to write on the previous post. As the writeout linggered in me, saddest came upon me just now.

In this world of darkness, he did a good job, so good that if one compared to bible time, God sensitivity is not here. No matter what religion or even Christianity where people know about Grace, not many people are sensitive to God the Father. I am sad to say. It is not empty talking.

I have been to 2 care groups, I have been couselled by a pastor in NCC, Su and WK also have couselled by pastors in NCC. What I find alarming is the sensitivity to God, the Father. That is appalling!

Looking at how many years Lord had been preaching about Grace and Truth, about Jesus. To let man come freely to the throne of GOD, it's more than a decade; even the bible study was longer than that! But, beside flowing in no condemnations, has anyone come closely to bother about the one that is so close to them?

What is my problem? I walked closely with Jesus and is able to see what He could do and ALL that HE Could. I could see the works of the devil clearly too and such I could declare Lord's healing and denounced the devil. But, what did I get instead?

People of the world don't understand is acceptable, but even children of God also don't know the heart of God and choose to flow with the world instead. This is amazing! It is as if God is not around!

That is why I say darkness has done a good job to blind them. That they are not sensitive to Lord. They know His Goodness but they do not know His Heart beat! Before writing this post, Lord through me actually cried over it. From His point of view, it is sad! Sad!

Look at how He has opened the way for His Children to run to Him! Look at how long He has revealed about Jesus through Pastor Prince! But, how many have walked closely with Him? Pastor Prince said that those who walked closely, the blessing of God will be evidently possible by the eyes. But, how many are so greatly blessed like the lady boss of Hyflex? It is amazingly few!

It is not Father God do not want to bless, it is our choice. He opened the way, He laid the foundation. Our part is to believe and to walk in all His Ways, Doer of His Words. What is Doers of His Word? It means what He says, you believe and live accordingly. He said labour towards Rest, one should go for peace as much as possible, and not flow in the not peace of this world! When He says do not fear, do not stress, do not feel guilty, do not self condemnation. How many actually doer of the words?

It is not the world remarks that sadden the Lord, it is His Own Covenant Children. Those of His that do not know His Heart beats but flow with the world that sadden Lord. Given this Grace and Truth message have been around since 1997 till now, how many are doers of the words? Are your life abundantly blessed? Or are you happy with the tiny blessing and wanted to remain there? Who wants to be the light for Abba Father? Without Abundantly blessed, how to shine in brightness? How?

Abba Father, by the Grace of Lord Jesus, I pray that You by Your Redeeming Grace, removed all the blockage from all the children of God, so that they could walk in ease with You. I pray in Jesus Name! Amen Amen!

No comments: