Monday, October 17, 2011

The Love of A Father

Glory Glory! After so long of flowing back to the natural, I found my Father's Love again and it is good. Through the teaching of the pull pit of NCC, I have known about Abba Father Love. This is the love that keeps drawing me to Him to receive His Words and Walk His Path.

From the deep sinking into the spiritual realm, reading His Words, Hearing His Sermons and Meditating His Words, I have surfaced from it all to walk back to the natural realm. I found myself totally weird to a forum with the great forgiveness that Lord has given me. I found myself rejected in offering healing with warning, I am glad that today I found great company in the bible. :) Glory to Jesus!

Due to the sin of Israel, Elijah commanded no rain at his word. Lord even called this praying earnestly! Israel suffered and in the 3rd year, Lord asked Elijah to meet King Ahab.

1 King 18:17 'When he (Ahab) saw Elijah, he said to him, “Is that you, you troubler of Israel?”'

1 King 18:18 '”I have not made trouble for Israel,” Elijah replied. “But you and your father's family have. You have abandoned the Lord's commands and have followed the Baals (idols).”'

I feel so happy that I am not the only one wrongly accused. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Recently, in face book, this child of God keep on mentioning 1 John 1:9. As I could not convinced him, I decided to go to the Lord to meditate this verse. This is what Lord revealed:

Lord:
'My beloved, Abba is very pleased that you want to find the truth of this verse. Yes, Abba has fully removed all your sins. When man fallen from Grace, they just have to confess that this sin is judged in the body of Jesus, just like what you always did. I am faithful to remove from you. That's the meaning of this verse. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

However, even after I post this revelation on the thread, this child of God still emphasized on 1 John 1:9. I was wondering in my walk all these 5 years, what that leads me to walk so close to Jesus and to flow in His Grace and all the sinful nature dropped off one by one. I was not even conscious of them.

Last night, another child of God in the facebook posted Pastor Prince sermon, 'See the Fathers Love for you'. There is a part 1 and a part 2, it's 2 full sermons actually. I was attentively captured by this Father's Love again and watching the part 2 today, I flow back to Abba Father Great Love again. Glory Glory!

Yes, in this world, lots of temptation. It is hard to resist it. I thank Lord that for the past 4+ years, by His Grace, I sink into His Great Grace and fully submerge in His Teaching. During that period, from wake up to sleep, it's about looking to Him and listening to Him and talking to Him. No television, not much surfing and only talking about Him even when not with Him. This Great Grace has transformed me!

Sunday, after church service, I was heading towards the Marina Square food court and I prayed to Lord for a empty seat for me. I saw one, in fact, that 2 rows of tables parallel to each other were all church people, from the same care group, I guess. In their great laughter and jokes, mind you, not youngster, but well grown men and women. I was feeling I am from another realm. Totally, I could not sense their ways at all, even though I was sitting and facing a lady that talked and laugh loudly.

This is what Lord revealed when I was meditating:

Lord:
'This walk is pretty lonely walk. I could see you are not easy with people. Abba will lead you to shine in fullness of the Glory! This is my leading away from the sinful nature. I let you sit there to see how much you are with me. The effect of my spirit touching you. Even though they are my children, they dwell in the natural. I let you see you have shifted away from it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

I am glad that Lord leads me to grow in His Love and be with Him fully. Sinful natural, man's effort, just sound uncomfortable to me. Now I know that those that emphasize so much on it is because, they don't know about their Father love them so much, that by embracing the Father's Love, sin automatically drop off. His Yoke is Light! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: