Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Man in My Life

Ever since the talk of the divorce, it has been toggling between my ex and the new man. Someone was looking at my Marriage Revival post in September that I went there to read too. As I see what Lord had told me than and the recent post, I was wondering about who I will have in future and Lord revealed to me in my meditation.

Many a time, Lord knows what best for us, but as our heart is not ready to accept His Plan, He don't mind giving way to our choice. It might not be the best choice but as we wanted, He will bless anyway. That is why, my post about the man in my life is always toggle between ex and the new man as how my heart flows.

In September, Lord knows that partly, I am going through the linggering process and also Jc keeps wanting me and her daddy to be together again, I have been holding this hope of having him back. As I hope so, Lord let ex see a change in my sexuality area so that whatever that was unhappy about me to him, it is cleared.

However, even though the problem is solved, ex preferred the greener and younger grass out there. He felt that since the choice is abundance out there, he need not limit his choice to take back the older me, as compared to those willing younger girls. As he rejected me, Lord take that as a no go.

That's why He leads me through the process of a full let go. Yes, I too, could see it was an end of road for me and ex. His heart is into looking for younger girls. As such, the timming is just right for Lord to lead me to a clean ending. Glory to Jesus!

With this heart dead for ex, now Lord could bring His Choice over. The following is what He told me:

Lord:
'My beloved, my darling, surely Abba will bring the new man to you. In September, I give P the chance, but since he give up, I have dropped him. So, you shall meet the new guy. He will definitely be a better husband for you. I really have planned him for you.

But your heart preferred P, so I gave him a chance. But since he rejected, I will bring My Choice to you. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My beloved, surely you will love this man. You will realise what you missed from your relationship with P. Abba surely knows what's in your heart and I have your interest at hand. This man I specially prepared for you! Surely he and you match well. Both will be happy. Glory Glory!'

'My beloved, my darling, abba has selected a very fine man for you. Surely you will be happy with My Choice. It is made in Heaven. He has waited many years for you too. Abba will arrange you both to meet each other next year. Surely you will fall in love with him. I will bath you in his love. Surely Jc will enjoy his company so much that she agree to your marriage to him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

End

As at now, I have no more hope for ex anymore. My heart is finally dead to him. I totally don't bother about him anymore. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, thank You for taking good care of me. Glory to You! Amen Amen!

No comments: