Friday, October 21, 2011

The New Begining

What a way to see today, with Jc crying from the 'Holloween' party fear that a friend's dad put on a scary mask to scare lots of little children, even his own baby daughter, to know about Yue Yue, the 2 years old knocked down by 2 vehicles and nobody cares to just moment ago, visited Charmaine's blog and realised she is gone too. So much happen in the night when Lord leads me to walk fully in His Path!

Since last week, He already started this working in my heart to let go of ex. It all tiggered when I joked to ex that he is going international in his pursue of girls, from his ex-gf from Korean to me, the ex-wife from Singapore, to the last girlfriend from Indonesia to the current one from Malaysia. Then I was commenting previously he denied me asian restaurants dining but went with others now. He shot back that even with me, he did that, just that not with me.

The coldest of his treatment of me, which I had forgotten, runs down my spine. Lord leads me to set up a 'Live Traffic Feed' as I have been wondering why there is a surge in people visiting my blog lately. I saw this person checking out my old post and I wondered what it was. It was another refusal of request by ex. Lord leads me to experience the coldest and He worked it in me to finally come to realise, I shall have a clean cut with him forever!

Before today, I was still tracking his life from his facebook. That's how I found out of his previous girlfriend and the latest one. Finally, Lord let me see it is not worth my effort anymore. He let me see that I am better off without him than with him. So, finally, I made the descision to let go fully and prayed to Lord to help me do it. Glory Glory!

If you wonder why Lord love me so much, as you could see, my endurance and my holding to a love is that long! Even when I could not get any favour from ex. So, this love towards Lord, how much more I would as He is always there for me! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord also leads Jc to see the deadly situation of not learning knowledge. He showed her by pointing to those lifeless patients Jc saw when she went hospital to visit my dad years back. She was disturbed by their deadly posture, twisted in a certain way and lifeless.

Lord used them to teach her, if she does not learn, the brain will be dead, just like this group of patient, Lord asked her what life is there in them? They are alive and yet they look dead, not even a movement. That's how scary they are. I didn't know such condition exist till I visited my dad in the hospital. I saw death everywhere!

Lord said both of us are now on His Path, His Plan of prospering. He said that He will prosper us in all areas beyong recognision! I am looking forward to the new begining. Glory Glory!

Lord said I always said He is the IMPossible, which is I AM Possible! So, since it looked as if an impossible situation, I know in Christ, it is possible. I shall see it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: