Saturday, October 8, 2011

The World of Opposite

In my 30+ years on this earth, I learn that when I see, I believe. I must do gerally good things so that I don't need to go hell when I die, how much good, I don't know. I know Buddha meditated under the buddha tree to get his enlightment. But I am not keen to do that meditation because I don't know how long must I meditate! There are so many temptations in this world for happiness of life. There are endless ways! But, end of the day, what I got was emptiness. Chaff in the wind!

When I stepped into church long ago. I was amazed by this promises of Jesus. I heard He on the Cross had taken all my sins, past, present, and future. I am now the Righteousness of GOD in CHRIST! Father God do not impute sin on me anymore! Jesus took my death, I need not die. I starts from the finished line in Christ!

Lord Jesus walked for me the Divine Heaven Law, the 10 commandments, that God showed to man they could not fill. Just the law, thou shall not covet. Man cannot fulfill! From the dictionary, this is the meaning of covet:

Covet:
1 - to desire wrongfully, inordinately, or without due regard for the rights of others: to covet another's property.
2 - to wish for, especially eagerly: He won the prize they all coveted.
3 - to wish, long, or crave for (something, esp the property of another person)

I am glad that Jesus fulfilled the Heavenly Law for me and nailed it on His nailed-pierced Hands that by believing in Him, I am pulled out of darkness to walk in His Light, His Judicially Righteous Light, secured by His Death for us who believe. Glory Glory!

He did such a Perfect Work that even the Faith to receive His Goodness is His too. We just need to look to Jesus at the Cross and believe what we lacked were judged in Him and through Him, we receive the Goodness of God, the Righteousness of GOD in Christ, not outside Christ! Only those who confess sincerely that they believe in Christ, are pulled out of darkness to partake of His Body! Glory Glory!

Now, to receive blessing, I must know they are all done by Jesus. It is purely by Grace/Favour, it is unearned, unmerited and undeserved! Anyone who tried to earn it by their goodworks, fall into the Heavenly Law. The 10 commandment said that you failed ONE, you failed all. Jesus even told us to love our enemy, He lifted the Law further up. But based on those who thought they are more righteous than me, by a small part that they believe they are on the right side, many fingers pointed at me.

In the bible, Jesus said, 'those who is without sin cast the first stone'. Many had condemned me for what I wrote in other blog. But, can they say in their whole life they walked righteously? Even white lie is also fallen from Law, the end result is death! Who have not said that? I have, I admit, but I am glad I am washed by the blood of Jesus and the bible said I am washed whiter than snow.

Now I walk by faith and not what I see. In the world you have to see than believe. But in Christ, you believe and you get it! Opposite from what I used to know. I thought that I must do good to get to heaven, but now I know without Christ, I will be going to hell!

For Jesus redeemed me from eternal condemnation! That's how Great is His Work on the Cross and the 2 days He went down to hell to redeem my punishment and rose again on the 3rd day to tell me, He had done a Perfect work and I rose with Him to seat at the Right Hand of God. Jesus is my Righteousness!

In Christ, self-righteous is compared to dirty rag, to sanitary pad! That's how stinko it is! Lord don't want us to glory in self, but Glory in Him! Only through Him, He and His Alone, received eternal life. All the abundance of Grace and the free gift of Righteousness comes freely through the Cross of Jesus Christ! Amen Amen!

No comments: