Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The LOVE of GOD II

This amazing revealing of Jesus Love at the Cross and Abba Father's LOVE for us is overwhelming!!! Feasting it since Sunday night till today, I am still lingering in this Great Love! You can catch this 11am service at Lakewood Church website!

That evening, at the 8:30am service, I saw Pastor Prince was flowing in pride after the great service, on the Saturday 7pm service, which I watched online in Lakewood Church website streaming on Sunday morning before church service back in Singapore. Glory Glory!

This Saturday service was a great flow of Jesus Righteousness! I could feel Lord's movement in the church and many people's life was touched by the spirit! I saw the service rose up to a higher level after the Righteousness of God in Christ was being revealed.

However, with this success, Pastor was in joy of the good work at that 8:30am and I could not feel the spirit movement that I prayed to Lord to remove his pride and his focus on self. Nevertheleast, it was a great service for those who could not sense the spirit. Glory Glory!

Before the 11am service, I prayed to Lord to reveal His Love in fullness to the people in Lakewood and those watching it online. I even manifested the Lord hand on all the people and plea the Blood of Jesus over all of them. Wow, Lord doing mightily in the service! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

The strong flow in the spirit in Pastor Prince and the strong anointing of the Spirit coming through him that I could feel this Great Love of God, Abba Father, pour out even through my computer screen!!! I am comatosed for 3 days and till today, I am still lingering in His Love. There is fresh anointing of Jesus Love and Father's Love from this sermon! Glory Glory!

Abba Father, thank You very much for using me at such a remote connection. Thank You that even I was kicked out of the service, Your 5 loaves 2 fish miracle was on the server and on the streaming that I could continue watching the service after some minutes off connection. Glory Glory!

My Father, thank You for a wealth display of Your Love! I am so pleased! May the blessing of Abraham bless Jesus Greatly and opens the way for His Coming Back to this earth! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Surely, it shall be done in the Almighty Name of JESUS!!! Amen Amen!

No comments: