Friday, November 4, 2011

The Anointing Within

Lately, I am going through a fresh washing of the spirit to refine my thoughts and the things of life. Glory Glory! As Lord prepares me for the final moment of His Glory, He make sure that I could walk out in the finest of Him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

As I walk each day through the bible, words are being revealed to me to the fullness. I see and read what Pastor Prince had preached. All that are looked at with double interest in it. There are things that I just look through but as the Spirit opens the eyes, things became clear. Glory Glory!

It is by the spirit of the Lord that Pastor Prince in Lakewood Church is being streamed alive for those of us with internet to access and join them who are there to watch what is revealing through Pastor Prince to them in Houston, Texas USA. Glory Glory!

I am being touched more than 1 way. Things that was not clear previously suddenly become purposeful. Glory Glory! I have a better understanding of the verse 'as you are, Lord Jesus, so am I in this world!' This has builded a strong foundation in me! Glory Glory!

Previously, I could not understand the walking in the lake by Peter but as Pastor Prince uses this verse, as you are, so am I, to explain it, suddenly, the story becomes meaningful. Glory Glory!

Abba has gone through great length to equip me for this walk to become like Jesus in the bible. I could not walk out if not by the Spirit within that leads and guide through giving me the interest, through opening my eyes to see new light. Each unveiling is beneficial for the wholeness of me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

As I wonder if there is any thing to learn from bible meditation, Lord opens a new understanding in me. Previously, Lord told me not to accept any direct blessing from anyone. He told me that is not to tie me down by the favour of others.

Today, I have a new understanding. Through Elisha healing of Naaman, the commander of the army of Aram. He was so happy to be healed of his leprosy and in his great happiness, he wanted to bless Elisha. But Elisha rejected him fully.

Elisha's servant, Gehazi, thought that his master should get something from Naaman and not to let him off too easily. He rushed to get something from Naaman but in the end, he got his sickness instead. In his greed to deserve something for the good work, even though it's the Lord whom had healed Naaman, Gehazi did not see that. He see it as the good work of Elisha and wanting to get something for Elisha. He opened door for satan to jump on him.

When I was a very young Christian, Lord did warned me to walk closely with Him least the spirit of those I prayed for jump on me. He told me I must protect myself first. Today, I see how it could. I shall forever see that it's Lord who do the work and leave the Glory to Him. Nothing about me, it's all about Him! No wonder Lord leads me into this training of nothingness. Glory to Jesus! Amen Amen!

From all these years of walk, I realise that for things of Lord, it's best to trust Him first and do accordingly as He leads. Understanding comes later. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Just like my ex, many a time, as he is the only source of my love all these years, I could only look to him and don't mind accepting him back. But as Lord leads me to see the coldness in him, at each event of life, he is still pushing for me, as the only one, only parent, to handle the affair of Jc.

He thought that by giving money, all is settled. That's how easy he sees it. As that's what his mum has been good to him and doing for him. He thought all women, including the woman of his life, he need not play a part, just give the money to handle the event and let me handle it all.

The coldness is running through that thinking of Jc coming birthday celebration and I the only one to handle it, made me tired and stressed. For the 10 years with him, I had been handling all that he commanded single handledly. I did not know my heart was dying but Lord knows and He leads me out of it. Glory Glory! For ex, I told him finally that if he really wants to hold a party for Jc, he better host it. I told him I am washing my hand off. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

With the recent unveiling by Lord, of ex coldness, finally, I am seeing light that I need a man who is there for me for family event. It is not I alone only. We should be partners in marriage and not master and servant. There is no love in master servant relationship!

Finally, I finally decided to walk ahead and accept the new man Lord has arranged. I shall let go of old, as what Pastor Lian has preached last Sunday and accept the New. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, by the Grace of Lord Jesus, I accept the new man you have arranged for me. I cast all strings attaching me to the old to You. By Your Blood and anointing, may You cut off anything that is still lingering with the old. I pray in Jesus Name! Amen Amen!

No comments: