Friday, November 11, 2011

The Love of Abba Father

Years ago, when Lord led me to step into New Creation Church, Singapore, I was there to receive blessing for accepting Him. However, I was floored by how good He is. This started my walk in Him and I took every meal that was given to me and applied and believed it fully. As I was an empty sponge in the world of Christ, I soaked up every good in that meal and was so full of this God Love, that even the faith to look to Him was from Christ!

As I ate my meals many times a day, the goodness of God flowed in me fully that even I was not out of my oppression fully, Lord whispered to me to take up driving. 3 years of lack of sleep had made my concentration so poor that when walking down stairs, I needed to hold the rail to prevent falling. That was how bad I was then.

I told Lord, 'Abba Father, you must be joking! How could I learn in such state?'. Lord was patient with me, He slowly removed my night disturb and give me more soundly sleep that by the next year, around April, I was more alert. He prompted me then.

I have a hack care atitude that I never learnt how a car operate. Most time, my part with car was to open the door and sat in and just let it took me to destination. I never bother on road and I never bother about how a car operate. But on His Command, I accepted and started my learning journey.

In each lessons, I have to trust in Lord's wisdom and understanding to learn about the car, how to operate it and how to look at road conditions. Everything was new to me. You see, for things that Lord, the Father wants to bless, He don't mind push me to go pick up the skills. Even in things He wants to bless, He would give me the idea and even in my most comfortable state at home, He made my emotional dislike for that minutes so that I could proclaim that I want that item! Glory Glory!

In His Kingdom, whatever we want, we have to proclaim and believe with want it and we have it. This is why Lord gave me the idea through JC, sis, and even ex, and then He came and get me to proclaim and believe in it. Glory Glory to His Goodness!

I need not go tell Him what I want, just by believing in His Love and all that Christ Jesus had done for me at the Cross, Lord wants to pour lots of blessing onto me and had beem training me up, and leading me to proclaim and believe. Even the open the largeness of heart to receive all that was a form of training by Him! Glory to His Goodness!

Abba is such a Loving God, just by believing all that He is, He wants to pour so much onto me! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! He is so Good that it is almost unbelieveable. But through the years, He had showed me His manisfestation of Goodness, that I keep on believing in Him!

It is because of His Goodness, that I could give my love and forgiveness to those who come unintentionally to harm me. I know who are those behind them that I know their heart is pure! How can their heart be bad when it was created by the Almighty God Himself! As such, I do not fault them too. Glory Glory to the Goodness that comes through the Finished Work of Christ!

At such a time, I am still receiving training to reach the point where I can get out and be a blessing to others. It is about training and be equipt in the things of God! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, thank You for loving Your Daughter so much! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: