Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Truth of God's Word

Everytime in church, Pastor Prince would say about he digged into the Greek for New Testaments and Hebrew for Old Testaments to see the root meaning of the words of God or even the tenses.

I am not a language person and I have no keen interest to look into all these. I am wondering how am I going to show the truth to the congregation in future, when Lord rise me up. Glory Glory!

Abba Father knows that I am going to face such that He gets someone, Bill Morford, to be curious about the real meaning of the bible. I watched and heard him this week in Sid Roth website and I even seeked the old archive to listen and to watch. Glory Glory! The finding of the real meaning is more intensity and good. Glory to Jesus!

Lord let him got curious in 1986 and had been learning Hebrew and Greek and take his own footnote of the real meaning. But Lord let him got serious and whenever he told people about the real meaning, Lord told him to get it published. Glory Glory! Sid Roth website is selling his One New Man bible. Glory Glory! Lord let me order a set after watching it. Going to cost me a hole in the pocket but I guess I need it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I am so glad that by walking closely with Lord, all that I need or want, He fulfilled it long before I know I have such need. It's amazing that He could prepare all that and then lead me slowly to walk towards it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Just like the new man in my life, how would I know I am going to divorce P and I would be going for someone else after that? As I walk with Him, He revealed about Himself part by part to me. He revealed what He want me to become in Him. Such life is well provided, no lack, no worries. Everything is well taken care of in its season. Glory Glory!

After so long, at this stage, Lord is leading me to be alone; even Su also said her believes and mine are different, she requested me not to talk about Jesus to her, then she will come to the family gathering in my house! Even for friends, He also let them moved away, far far away! He said that with the feeling I had established about them with this distanting, when He rise me up, and they run close, I will not accept them. Glory Glory!

Lord knows that I like friends and I like to talk with them. But He created such a stage for my emotionals to get it right! Who would think that this is the best way? Only He knows! He knows it's no point to tell me to keep to myself and my family. But with such senario happening, He knows that I would become auto in obeying Him in the end. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, You are such a caring daddy! You know I could easily get hurt, You toughen me up and get my emotions right. Whatever I could not do, by your simple method, You get me to flow in that way!!! Only You the Almighty God could do. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

You are expert in using time, it shows that You are not controlled by time, but You controlled time. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your english is really bad and your biblical interpretation is really warped. God did not put man to be alone, and you always need to seek confirmation that what you hear is from God, from the counsel of friends.

thinking only you understand God and nobody else does puts you down a dangerous path.

Stephanie said...

My Beloved,

I know my language is bad, did I ever say I am good in it? So what? Abba still loves me! As long as the Almighty God loves and protects me, you can bark all you want, I forgive you for your ignorance! In Jesus Name, Amen!

Did I say no body else understands God? I am just sharing Father's love for me here! Don't twist it to mean something else!

Did you have a close fellowship with the One who is so close in your heart? If you really have, you won't have the bitterness of the devil!

Jesus do not show bitterness to the poor and the lowly that came to Him. He only scolded those whom are self-righteous, flowing in their pride, like the Pharisees!

If you don't like my sharing of Abba loving me, don't visit my blog and let anger arise in you. It's bad for your health!

I pray that Jesus, by His Almighty Lord's hand, bind the satan out of your anger and your pride and throw them down to hell in the Name of Jesus! I pray on behalf of you in Jesus Name! Amen Amen!

Shalom!