Thursday, November 17, 2011

The God of Possible

Recently I receive cute blessings from the Lord that I like to share with you.

Ever since I walked closely with Jesus, Lord had instructed me to take Holy Communion daily. This is to resist the curse of the world. And very recently, I received an understanding that whatever you proclaim while taking Holy Comm, Lord have to bring it to past surely! Glory Glory!

Sunday evening, I had to go for my cousin's daughter's wedding dinner with mum. It was her sister's son's daughter. Glory Glory! As she booked her restaurant in the city, and I know the business district would be dead quiet on Sunday and hard to get a cab if I didn't book a cab!

But, I did not like to waste money booking a cab! Saturday evening, I took my Holy Comm. I prayed to Lord, to send a cab to us when we get down from that restaurant, which is on the 6th floor.

Last Sunday, I was tired. Beside slept late, eldest sister sent a message to me while I was in church to buy some titbits for her in Suntec Hall 4 food exhibition. It was raining heavily after church! Since Marina Square Mall and Suntec exhibition convention was connected by a bridge, I decided to go ahead and helped her since she had been helping me to buy things too.

There were many events that Sunday and Suntec Hall 4 is not just 1 hall, there were 6 if I am not wrong. Sis didn't know the exact location, so I had to ask around that packed place. I saw a chinese couple resting nearby and asked them. The man pointed me to end of the hallway and also to the 3rd floor. I walked through the crowds and saw someone carrying some food item and checked with them the location.

When I reached the hall, I could not see the stall on the map of the layout of the food and electrical appliances exhibits. In the end, I decided to walk in row by row to check. By the time I reached home, it was just an hour before I had to go for that dinner.

Originally I wanted to take the train there, but Lord told me to take cab instead. So I prayed to Lord, 'Lord, if You really want me to take cab there, stop the rain and send a cab just as we walk to the main road. You know mum and I walk rather slow, so, only when we are at the road, bring the cab to us, I don't want to rush for the cab! In Jesus Name, Amen!'

Haha...as we walked to the main road, I saw a cab at the traffic light junction. It was red light. As we reached the road, the cab arrived in time. Glory Glory!

I had this believe that the cab to return will be from someone that took a cab to the business district, the Lau Pa Saut, food court. As the last item on the dinner was served, I saw the bride and bridegroom and their parents waiting at the exit.

Usually, people will start departing from the last food item or sometime, people depart even before the last desserts. But surprisingly, all the guests were sitting, it was like we in another atmosphere! Glory Glory!

I told my relatives that 'we could go now', they remarked that 'nobody left yet'. I told them the new couple and their parents were at the door waiting. From the most inner part of the hall, we walked out as if noone else saw and we had the lift to ourselves. As my relatives had own transport, mum and me were alone when we reached the 1st floor.

I told mum that we need to cross the road to wait at the taxi stand. Glory to Jesus! As we were just there, 2 taxis came, one drove off and the other had a passenger that alighted at that taxi stand with a big box containing his new flat TV, probably he just came from the last minutes purchase before the exhibits ended. Glory Glory!

As the taxi was driving off, I saw the sign to the ECP expressway that connect to my KPE express way on the left. The taxi driver actually wanted to move ahead but on my instruction, moved towards the left and head towards the expressway.

There are two exits to my town. The taxi driver wanted to go for the further one but I instructed him again where to exit. In the end, he asked me if I know driving...haha....I guess he wanted to take us to a longer ride but Lord gave me wisdom and led me to see the sign post for the expressway. Praise Jesus!

I hardly go into the city all these years and I am not familiar with that place. But with the wisdom of God, as I obeyed Him to take a cab there, Lord blessed me the wisdom of the expressway location so that I would not be cheated of a longer journey and higher charge. I am glad that each journey cost me less then S$14. I am happy!

It was after everything over that I realise Lord is being Good to me as I hold on to the fact that I am His Beloved Daughter. He stopped the guests so that we need not waited long as there were only 2 lifts down. There were 38 tables, so likely 380 guests were there to take those 2 lifts.

The waiting area could stand around 20 people, if all were to depart around the same time, we would have to wait a long time as we were seated just on the 2nd row from stage, in the inner most!

Lord is so good that He blocked all 37 tables from moving and let my table of relatives went off first! We had a smooth way down the lift and empty street to cross and a cab that came immediately. All Glory to Him! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: