Monday, November 28, 2011

The Stripes of Jesus

Recently, one of those nights that I was surfing around, hoping from New Creation website to the Zone, then I went to search the Zone facebook and also landed in one facebook site, where this owner posted a few youtube movies of man being caned in the Malaysian prison.

As I looked, I saw the pink fresh, turn slowly from pink to brown then the skin slowly opened up and finally, the bloodly inner layers was opened and bleeding happened as each stroke of cane hit on that strapped up naked body.

I saw the skin shook in vibrated contraction at each painful stroke, I saw a man comforted the person being caned before the next stroke was ministered. His hand was curfed so that he could not move. The thick layers of protection over his body exposed only the bum to be beaten.

As I looked, I could imagined much worst my Lord Jesus suffered for me. For Him, He let go of His Godly Power to become a Man, to suffer the hardship of life before finally being delivered for this final act of Redeemption for me!

He was not only being caned, they used those metal chain with hooks to plough His Body. Each stroke opened His fresh to expose the bones. His body was minced beyond recognition. He was badly striped. At each stroke, all our sins, all our shames, all our unlawfulness, all our injures and pain, all the generations curse, all forms of destructions, all forms of sicknesses and all that we need, are all supplied through that Cross of Jesus Christ! Glory Glory!

I dared not watch that canning after the skin turned blue black. But today at Church, Lord leads me to the full revelation of the pains and suffering that He had gone through for me and for you! Yes, it was beyond understanding, how He could withstood it all. That man just had his bum caned a lot lesser, yet, he shuddered in much pain. I could not fathorm how my Lord Jesus could go through the most sever form of punishment for a sin He did not do and still abled to carry the heavy Cross to be cruxified!

Yes, we mere human cannot understand what Lord Jesus at the Cross had done, there is no way we could understand what He had painfully planned this, so that we need not suffer the curse of the Law, we need not be helpless in our despair! Glory Glory to the Great Plan of Abba Father! Glory Glory to Jesus Christ obeying His Father, loving the Father and loving us, the human! Glory Glory to Holy Spirit that witnessed it all and come to assure us of Jesus Christ Completed Work at the Cross!

It pained me so much to see Lord suffered so much for me, but even my tears meant nothing in the Greatness of His Offering, the Lamb of God, My Great Offering! Nothing else is needed. It takes a whole life to learn of His Goodness and yet, still a lot to be known. That's how Great He had paid the Price to redeem us fully! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: