Sunday, December 4, 2011

What Lord is doing in My Life

With my enemy increased from 2 to 3 and then to all their associates etc, some days, I am like getting a rainfall of attacks raining in my life. To such a hard work of the devil to distract me, to such I am losing focus, Lord today speaks to me through Pastor Prince to bring me back to His Promise again. Glory Glory!

As Lord Jesus coming is getting closer and closer, devil do not want that and is trying all their might to kill me. But Lord is good, when I could not, He could! His Super Abounding Grace is still pouring over me. Glory Glory!

After much awaiting, I finally found my One New Man Bible in the mailbox when I went to check for snail mails. Glory Glory! It is so liberating to read this bible with a new understanding. As much as I want to grab on the old with much mistery in it and a lot of question marks and don't know what the author was translating!

But finally, from the few reading of this new bible, I am getting an insight to the event that happens of old. Previously, I would stop as Lord went to the Cross so that we could receive His Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. But this One New Man Bible draw a deeper meaning to this Righteousness. It explains it as Loving-Kindness of Abba Father and Christ Jesus!

Yes, when I looked back on what was done for me, yes, it's the Loving-Kindness of Abba Father that sent Jesus to the Cross to be crushed for me. It's the Loving-Kindness of Lord Jesus, willingly went to the Cross to die for me that I may receive this Loving-Kindness of God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit! Abba loves me so much that He sent Lord Jesus to death for me. I have been mediatating this Loving-Kindness of God that I felt so loved! Glory Glory!

Yes, this get devil panicky and sent lots of attack from SF, from my neighbours and even from mum's Indian neighbour. The corner neighbour has been bullying my mum and since my mum still refuse to shift out, she got the Indian neighbour living at the other end of their level to do the curse. I have been intercepting for mum and now, this also become my problem!

However, Lord Grace is super abundance. As long as I could pray, Lord let me pray, when I could not, He come in to pray for me. Yes, like Pastor Prince said, no matter how devil tried to kill me, I will live and not die, for the Glory of Jesus! Amen Amen!

I used to see what Abraham was doing up the mountain and Lord's Grace was even much Greater on the other side of the mountain, to rejoice over what devil was doing in my life. As the attacks grows strong, I lost focus of such! But Lord is a Faithful God!

Abba loves me so much that He does not want me to forget it, so today, He get Pastor Prince to tell me to look at what devil did and then I will know what Lord is doing in the opposite of the mountain. I cannot see yet but when I reach the top of mountain, surely, my provision is there in abundance. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Yes, when Jesus was born there was great darkness, when He died at the Cross, there was great fear, but be of cheers, Lord told me, through all the darkness and great attacks, a Saviour was born and my Saviour had done it all for me and now I am to claim the provision! Glory Glory!

Abba Father, thank You for pulling me back to see your provision! Hallelujah!!! I know Jesus Coming is near. I shall hold on to the promise and continue to walk in faith! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: