Monday, December 26, 2011

The Arrival of King Jesus

Sunday, at the Indoor Stadium, I was feeling down from the curse that rained on me over the weekends. In the mid of worshipping Jesus, Lord showed His Big Face to me, it was so BIG that He shocked me to joy. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

As I looked towards the stage, from my end to the front of the stage, He appeared right in the middle, the whole face occupied the whole central area. It was the biggest face of Jesus that I had seen. It wasn't that I could see clearly. I could see the outline of all the features on His Face. It's like His Contenance shining upon me. Immediately, I broke into joy! Hallelujah!!!

Lord purposely wanted me to go Indoor Stadium for the service. He did not update the overflow area so I thought only the Indoor Stadium is the only place. He said I had to be there and He is coming and this is a very significant event for His Arrival. It was fully of joy throughout the service. Lord was so good! Hallelujah!!!

Actually, I wanted to date Su to go with me, but her nasty husband had prevented her from even queuing with me. She smsed to apologise to me and told me to wake up early to queue my own. Lord was so good, for the past weeks, I slept at around 5am and usually woke up near noon. Saturday night, Lord let me got tired early and slept around 2am. Praise Jesus!

I prayed to Lord to wake up me in time, I even set 3 5-min apart alarm to wake myself. I even told my mum the night before to call me at 7am, she usually left my house 6+am. Glory to Jesus, I actually heard her locking of the door and I was partially up before 6:30am. As my wake up time supposed to be 7am, I tried to took some light nap. But Lord prevented me to deep sleep and I was waken by mum at 6:57am and I could get up, fully awoke at 7am! Glory to Jesus!

I prayed to Lord to send me a cab as I reach the road the night before; I prayed for a cab without fare rise. But on Sunday morning, afraid that there is no cab, I told Lord as long as have cab, I will take any. Haha...I saw a cab coming as I was walking almost reaching the main road and I ran! But as I waited for the cab to stop, I saw Lord had send me 2 cabs!!! Praise Jesus!

There was light drizzling and Lord sent me to the stairs where the queue end was. I was there at 8:20am, even though I planned to reach there 8:45am. Su husband, whom had been nasty towards me, Lord let them be so late that when I seated in the Stadium, they have yet to arrive.

However, Lord is merciful! As Su prayed to Jesus during shower to reserve 5 seats for them, Lord got WK, who was with me, to suggest go for a seat nearer stage. I have my favourite permanent seat section, so does Su. As we sat at 2nd row, WK suggested go to first row, which have 6 empty seats. I told her the last 2nd row was better. Then Lord let her worried about her neigbour, whom she had seen queuing behind me as she left her queue further back to come up to join me in my queue.

Glory Glory, she called her neighbour but the line was off. She then called her sis, whom had gone to the overflow. Then she suggested I check with Su. Glory Glory! Lord actually let her reserved those seats for Su, I called, they yet to arrive, and confirmed needed 5 seats, so the seats were given to them. It was after that her neighbour returned her call, by then, the seats were given away. As the neighbour was on stage facing seats, it's okay too. Glory to Jesus for the arrangement!

As for Su's husband, WK saw that he was not happy! Haha...he should appreciate Lord's favour. There were 2 others who wanted to claim those seats but we told them they were reserved! Lord favours those that have faith on Him. Glory Glory! I told WK not to bother by Su's husband! He just need to humble down by the Lord!

I could sense the joyfulness in the celebration of His Coming. It was an emphasize of His coming as a Saviour, birth as a baby, but I know this coming is His Coming to heal mightily! Glory to Him! He said my ministry is to make people whole, not just healed but being made whole! Glory to Him! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: