Thursday, December 29, 2011

Season of Terror

What a betrayal feeling I felt after I realised what was being done to harm me. I am really very disappointed with ex.

Remember the $500 I wrote not long ago, and the beautiful Christmas Tree and the decorations around the house that ex done up. I was wondering why he put in so much efforts and so eagered to do it. Never did I suspect anything wrong. I should have guessed, how can a man changed his pox so eaily. Hiaz....

After the decoration was up, I was fallen sick with attacks crowded the brain and coughing quite badly that on Christmas eve I was still fighting with all the spiritual attacks!

Ex had linked up the 2 fans and the dinner table light in gold and green ribbons. This cut the living room and the dinning room into 2. Initially I did not realise this was a curse. I did feel uncomfortable over this way of hanging the ribbons. He had also used green and gold strips of shinning decoration item to cover the whole tree like a net. I felt uncomfortable as it looked like a net sealing the tree. Ex was so eagered to cover the whole tree with them.

It was a day before the Christmas eve that I sensed something wrong. There seem to be something misty about the tree. Lord revealed the decoration is a formation of curse patterns. I had to remove those 2 ribbons that cut my living room and dinning room. After taken them down and throwing them away, the thick cloud around my whole brain was cleared.

The next day, Lord got me to remove the green and gold stripes on the Christmas Tree, after removing them, the thick cloud around my throat was gone. Glory to Jesus!

Ex had asked Jc to do some snow flakes paper cutting. He brought some shinning paper for Jc to work on and even put the green grass like thingy around the outer lining of my study room. Each removal of the item, I recovered better from the sickness.

I was still not fully well and Lord got me to clear the silver stripes on the tree. I was surprised to see some green and gold stripes had made it way back on the tree, no wonder Lord wanted me to do the clearing of the stripes. With all the localise curse removed, the permanent attack was removed. But remotely still fighting with SF. Till this moment, things have turn out getting lighter.

I thank Jesus is my Emmanuel! He protected me, I didn't know that ex also hanged a white paper decoration ribbon that looks like those used in funeral. I had a puzzled feeling when he first put that up. Upon removed, I felt a lot better.

He actually bought a packet of multi-packet indian titbits for me too. I used to like it but had not have it for many years. He insisted that I would take it. Lord let me know that was cursed and I throw it away too.

I am very disappointed with ex. Even in this divorce, I cares about he could have a house to call his own and making sure that I do not do anything to destroy that. But he let me lost all trust in him. To bring a long list of cursed item into this house, was his way of saying, wanting me dead directly.

Previously fighting spiritually, I won't know if he was involved or not. Even though I suspected he did. But this recent curse really confirmed of his involvement!!! All my kindness, taking him as Jc's dad and be friendly to him, so that weekly meeting could be peaceful. But he wanted me dead!

The funny thing was, tonight, when he came home with Jc after a day out at Universal Studio in Sentosa, I was on my way out to purchase some food item to cook for dinner. He was kind of shock and asked where I was going.

When I finished my shopping at the nearby supermarket, he was out there loitering and I saw that uneasy look on his face again. When I asked why he was out there, he said wanting to do a hair cut but hair salon too many people. He then followed me back!!! He, who participated in the curse, dare not even dare to stay in house when I did the shopping, which was at most 20mins or less away.

Looking at him behaved such way, I really shook my head. Was that guilt or what...I really lost all trust and all cares of him. Shit to him if I would, but in Christ, I know anger and displeasure is of the devil, so I passed all the anger and the disappointment to the Lord.

All the hoo haa was because he hoped to kill me or he and SF both hope to kill me. But Jesus is Almighty, no matter what devil planned, He always let me know so that I will not jump into the trap. I didn't know that SF would control ex to be his delivery agent. What a change of role, from my husband to now someone sent to kill me.

I am only glad that I have Jesus in me. Any form of danger He will let me know. He let me tested till I gave up, then He would pray in the spirit to bring me up so that I could pray some more deliverance. Well, another form of training, I guess. I am glad that Lord lifted me up. I am being set free. Glory to Jesus! Amen Amen!

No comments: