Monday, December 19, 2011

The Blessing of Deutronomy 28

Praise Jesus, what a blessed day today! Since last Sunday, ex and Jc had been busying to get the Christmas tree up. It's great to see the tree again after 2 years break. Abba heard my heart wanting the tree and got Jc to want it and her daddy to satisfy her wants! Glory Glory!

Today, as ex came with some gifts for the tree, as I was filling my water bottle, he asked if I want a Christmas present, I said ok...haha...praise Jesus! I got a red packet of S$500 from him!!!! That never happen before! It must be God! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

I was thinking about in a month plus time, Chinese New Year is approaching and I need money to put into the red packets for mum, my godfather, and for the kids! That is going to cost me a few hundreds dollars but I am unwilling to dip into my saving!

Lord leads me to think of this verse again. Previously, I was trusting this verse, look to His Kingdom and His Righteousness and all things we need, God will provides. As I grow and now in maturity in Him, I have let go of this verse, but Lord leads me to think of it again. As I trusted Lord will provide me with everything I need, as He promised, Lord did the miracle!

I did not expect this ex, who is so stingy towards me, would bless me the money. Even the monthly allowance, he specifically said it was for Jc, not for me! So, I was very surprised to see that he presented a red packet to me. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

I was for a moment wondering if he gave me this and would take away from the monthly allowance, but he promised he will not! Glory to Jesus! I am so happy that now I have some extra money to buy my bbq pork from that famous stall in Singapore! I bought another kilogram of the chilli pork as mum loved it so much, I also bought another 500g of the normal one. I am so happy that the price has not increase yet. Now is just 1 month plus 1 week away from Chinese New Year! Glory Glory!

Today after movie, ex and Jc went to get some Christmas decorations that the whole living and dinning room are well decorated. The house is ready for next Saturday celebration! Glory Glory! Lord promised that I will be moving out of this apartment soon, so guess this is the last grand celebration before departing from this home. With all the decoratives up, the Xmas Tree looks wonderfully good! Amen Amen!

Surely as I am moving out, I will miss this tree that had been with us for many Christmas celebration! This is the most grand decorated tree of all the years added together. Abba really making this celebration special for me! Hallelujah! I hope to capture the grandure in photos, I do hope to capture it.

With the soon stepping out into the path of Jesus, I am looking ahead to the unknown. A new life in Christ to walk out His Fullness! Glory Glory! I am so glad to know Jesus and to come back to Daddy God. All that He had promised to me sounded wonderfully good! I am looking forward to all the fulfillment. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: