Monday, December 12, 2011

A New Beginning

Today, finally I have closed the jointed account with ex. It is a closure of my life with him forever. The only leftover is moving out of this house. Once everything completed, my life will be fully stepping into a new begining lay out by Abba Father. Glory Glory!

I praise Abba Father for His Patience of leading me to see my ex months by months, from still longing for his return to now fully given him up. Hallelujah! It's only Lord that could revealed what hidden truth that had mumbed the heart for so long to see the fresh reality of it.

Years back, in 2008, Lord had told me that ex is not worthly for me. At that time, I could not understand Him at all. Even when He said I don't know what true love is, I still pretty pluzzed even though I had see how my brother-in-laws treated my sisters. It is His Patience, revealing more and more, from hard evidents of his unfaithfulness to how cold he was and then to how unhelpful he was. Step by step, Lord leads me to see his unwillingness to help, which I had taken in as norm, to now, feel the hardness of him in reality!

I could now see clearly and have a good understanding that even no matter how he masked himself sweetly in future, I will definitely not going to give him anymore chance. I know his purpose is not me, but other assets that might trigger his interest. I am not going to be a fool anymore! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

It is with this final decision that I am clearing all those areas that are still common between us. Each move, I thought I won't have any feeling anymore but somehow, the bondage to each item see trigger a melt down. I like my wedding ring but I tithed it out and now I closed the jointed a/c. With the moving out in the near future, the cleansing process will be completed. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba knows emotion takes time to cool down and He did not rush me. He let time speaks itself. Things gets clearer with time. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, thank You for Your leading me out. I praise You for Your Goodness! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: