Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Favour of God

It was amazing what Lord could do for a young Christian, who was blocked by her husband from coming to church! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Recently, Jc was invited to a BBQ and a fun filled Wild Wild Wet by her school mate cum International Dance Club mate. Originally, I thought I would just leave Jc there and go wait for her pickup time at my eldest sister's home, which is nearby. But Lord has other plan!!!

Through her friend, it seem like 5 boys with parents are going and Jc would be the only one without a parent. Lord led me to think so, that I decided to go with her instead. Glory Glory!

The friend also invited my 2 other nieces so that the girls will not to outnumbered. But yesterday, it was raining the whole day that eldest sis did not want her 2 daughters to go. As I went, I prayed to Lord to stop the rain but somehow, it did not happen! Lord has other plan in mind! Glory Glory!

As I reached the place, I met 1 mum, Jo, that I've ever met her as I sent my girl to school previously. Since it was raining, the kids went upstairs to play ipad and iphone instead. We the parents, were left on the 1st level of the 2 level chalet.

Jo was telling me how she was teaching her childrens through their growing year. She pampered them so much and treat them like princes and princess. I realised she ever go to church and learnt to say Hallelujah and Amen. She said that was her prayer. Even she was ignorance of what it mean, Lord knows her heart and sent me to teach her! Glory Glory!

As the rain got lighter, the kids wanted to go to the pools to swim. Jo volunteered to go with them. As the dad of the girl, B, who invited Jc, didn't not feel good with 1 parent going with the 4 kids, I went with them too. Glory Glory!

Lord came through me to teach her, told her that she is the king and priest, what she says matters. So if want things to work the way she hope to, should speak the solution and not the problem. Lord even baptise her in spirit so that she could pray for her home situation. Even on the way home, Lord was still teaching her much. Glory Glory!

She learnt so much that she was so grateful that she kept thanking me, but I told her it was not me, but the Lord! Glory Glory! I was amazed by Lord. For someone who wanted Him much, even though devil through her husband had blocked her, Lord sent me to her to teach her. To lead her to pray in the spirit and to lead her to pray Psalm 91 daily for protection. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

She let me recalls that when Jesus was just resurrected and yet to go to the Father. Mary's heart was with Him and He paused a moment to talk to her before going up. Lord loves us to have heart for Him. Even when she only know Hallelujah and Amen, Lord purposely created this bbq, for their classmates to go and to let Jc played almost most Saturday with B, so that their friendship developed and invited Jc and get me to go with Jc.

Lord did so much just that she may receive some truth about Him. It was so cute that Jo said that I like having 10-20 years of knowledge about Christ and His Righteousness, even though I told her I just had 5 years experience. Glory to Jesus that He loves her so much that sent me to her. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: