Saturday, December 10, 2011

The World

It's amazing how the world has became lately. Even looking at what my daily diet food, it's amazing how it has changed. The world is surely getting darker and darker as the bible said.

Even with all the flooding that is happening around the world, the rice supply here in Singapore is till look okay, the supermarket is still selling lots of them. But the quality is different, even when price has risen to double or more.

The first I notice the difference was when I cooked rice for the family gathering each Saturday at my home. I concluded that they must have eaten more because of the yummy dish, but mum said it's the quality of the rice, even we bought a top quality brand.

Few days ago, I was cooking porriage for Jc and me. Normally, 1 cup of rice would have left over after our consumption. That evening, I was suprised that about more than 3/4 cup of the rice just could fill 1 bowl of porriage for Jc, I had to cook again for myself!!! What magic has the rice become? From 1 cup for 2 bowls and more to left just enough for slightly more than a bowl!!! It's not just price is getting costly, the quality is falling too!

I used to like going to the nearby shopping centre food court to take my salty vegetable pork soup with dark soy sauce pork sauce over my rice! That evening, I had the most plain dinner! It was almost not edible for me!

Mum said the neighbour upstairs was complaining that now money can't buy much food, the value of the money has dropped!

I watched from Sid Roth sometime back that there is another world system that is happening and many world leaders are involved, to bring all government system as 1 and to bring all religion as one, and from US side the combination, it's about preaching away from Jesus Christ, as the Son of God to a general god. Dilluting everything into a big melting pot.

The saying is when all people suffers, easier to get such a system into operation. I am seeing signs of my government speaking the same language! It's alarming how fast such pace is happening! I even see country leaders submitting to other countries leaders to manage their finances, this world system is diffinitely getting weirder...

What I know is whatever Christ and the bible is saying, devil is leading the world to duplicate a carbon copy of it. But my bible said that when earth is the darkest of ages, His Glory will shine the Brightest. I am waiting for the full manifestation of His Glory!

Abba Father promised that He knows what is happening to this world! He said in Psalm 47:6-9 'Sing praises to God, Sing praises to Our King, Sing Praises! For God is the King of All the Earth; sing praises in a skillful psalm and with understanding. God reigns over the nations; God sits upon His Holy Throne. The princes and nobles of the peoples are gathered together, a united people for the God of Abraham, for the shields of the earth belong to God; He is highly exalted'.

I had just gone through a machine gun shooting kind of attack last night, but Lord is forever faithful to me. I shall live and not die, to proclaim the Glory of Jesus! Amen Amen! I am glad that Pastor Prince pointed to himself and to worship leader, Adeline Gan, and said: 'no matter how the devil tried to knock them off, they are still alive'!

From all the rescue of me, even sometime I was made unconscious of my being, Lord is faithful to rescue me. He forever is there to protect me, He just let me have a taste of the playground to keep me alert of their works, so that I could help others in future. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Jesus said He is the First and the Last. Before His Coming, things will not get so bad that it is not withstandable, He will surely appear when it was the darkest!

Silent Night, Holy Night, He was born, a Saviour to the dying world. His Death opens the Way for man to go heaven, where there is full of His Loving Kindness in the air! Surely, His Coming will bring the joy of Heaven to Earth! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: