Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Principle of Seed and Harvest

I was just watching TBN and hearing how the owner of TBN sow their precious saving for what Lord blessed them till now, big networks of Christian channels. :P If you recall about my sowing, you will know why I am experiencing the miracle of 5 loaves 2 fish and the miracle of staying at home all these while and have more than enough to spend. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

You know, Lord loves most His Children to believe in what He has done at the Cross and what we have received from Him, His Righteousness of God in Christ! As I was rejoicing in His Goodness, Glory Glory! Even with a stingy heart, He leads me to open up to tithe to Him.

As I was rejoicing in His Grace, He did not reply to me like He replied to the young rich man who boasted that he had followed most of the Law, Jesus told him to sell away his house and all he had and follow Him, but he went away bitter.

Even though I held my saving so tightly, only tithe on the 10% allowance that I received from ex then, Lord loves me so much that He led me to tithe 10% of my saving first. When I was ok with it, looking over the fense to His big field of supply, He then had me to tithe the remaining 40%. The other 50%, through blessing others, own expenditure etc, come to a nice zero! Haha....Praise Jesus!

You know when this happen? Just as I was stepping into divorce. What a time was it?! But Lord never failed me. From Zero to a couple of hundreds to now 10s of thousands, and the miracle of the amount remain still, it's about giving Lord what most precious to self. Yes, I tithed the wedding ring too, even though I like the design a lot!

No one can comprehend how I survive till now, without working, still can pay for big items of things that is needed. And, it's from a zero saving grow till now comfortable level of living. Glory Glory! The best is yet to come, this just the temporary measure! Lord is always faithful. My trees are still growing all these years. Hallelujah!

Shared by the owner of TBN, have to continuingly remain faithful to Lord, always walk with Him. As I walk daily with Him, He is shaping me to reach that final destiny, the place of abundance and power and status! All these need a stable heart to receive so that pride will not be in the way. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

As I hold on to the promise, I know Lord is faithful and He shall fulfill it. I am not expecting any lesser as I know He is a abundantly blessed God! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, as I move in Your Teaching and walk in Your Faith, I thank You that I received the blessing of Abraham and I am heir of the world! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: