Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Wisdom of God

Sunday, as I was riding the train home, I saw a Caucasian trying to court a innocent girl, she was listening to whatever he had to say about things. As I was looking, I was envying, but this envy turns to negative thoughts in the after event.

You see, courtship is about man trying to sell their good points to the girl and also vice versa. If a man is smart, have lots of experience, and his heart is not sincere, he will know which kind of girls to court and who is unlikely to give him lots of trouble after getting her. This is how ex is operating. The wisdom of God let me see clearly about it. After getting me, now divorced, he would always called me idiot, stupid!

Yes, without the wisdom of God, I believe in his lies, but with the wisdom of God, I see his lies clearly. From the girls he went after, I could see the traits he is going after! The girl rejoiced, but I pitied her. It just mean she is a easy prey, not that she got a prized game.

After the hunting and the satisfaction, it would mean how long she believe in the lies and remain his victim! I am glad that Lord leads me to see this clearly! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! I told ex the anology on Sunday and now his tone is bad again. Haha...

There are many wolves out there, sometime, it is hard to know what's the mind of the other person. But with Lord, He will be able to lead me to walk in His Righteous Path and surely, all things will turn out good! Glory to a Father that wants to bless me excessively, abundantly, above all that I ask or think! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord let me see what He is doing in my life after He blessed me the cute miracle. Even for Jc, I don't how to change her focus on play and afraid to study heart. But with Lord, He leads me to see how to lead her to see light in her wrong focus. She is now walking out the path of Righteousness as the Lord leads! Glory Glory! It's uncomfortable, I know, but once she get used to it, she will like her real nature, I am confident of it, as it is the work of the Lord! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I cried many times to Him to come through me to be the parent, as I am at my wit-end after all the trying. She rejected all the help! When man cannot, God can! Jesus is I M Possible! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

The timming is just about right too. Previously, Jc was in her blurness that whatever I said, she could not understood. But with the alertness that Lord blessed her this year, she is seeing her flaws and with each pointing out and pointing to the solution, she is finally walking it out. Glory to Lord's Wisdom! Hallelujah!

I have been wanting to know how the hainanese cook their pork chop. Recently, mum wanted eldest sister to borrow Mrs Lee's cookbook. Initial glancing through, I do not find it interesting, but on 2nd and 3rd look into the recipes, finally Lord is leading me to see light in all the recipes I have wanted. I have just placed an order for 2 of her cookbooks. Glory Glory! When Lord opens my eyes to see, then I realise it's the recipes that I am looking for all these while...Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

It's good to walk closely to Lord. Mum said I am like an innocent child, but as I give my whole being to Lord as a sacrifice offering, He blesses me greatly. Whatever I want to know, He let me know. He is my Wisdom that I shall not lack! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

In the natural, I could not understand man and know his heart. If he is sincere or not, but as Lord leads, everything becomes clear! Hallelujah! Amen Amen! What I don't understand is why ex said he loves Jc a lot, yet, come to her year end books and uniforms purchase, he is not willing to do it!

He don't mind giving the money, but he does not want to go through the hassle and the trouble, not even for his kid! That is the loneliness I encountered with him in all these years! He don't mind giving the money, but all troubles and problems or the work involved, I handled single-handledly.

Lord is Good and Caring, He is a Good Father! He sees all these and tells me that I don't know what is true love. Then He leads me out of this marriage and then let me sees his ugliness part by part! This is to prevent me from going back to him when he sees that I am attractive for him again. Glory to Jesus!

I appreciated Abba Father hardwork! He shows me He is a very caring Daddy! He loves me so much that He doesn't want me to be harm again. I might be innocent but I have a Great Daddy! Amen Amen!

No comments: