Monday, November 7, 2011

Forever the Righteousness shall say

I am the Righteousness of God in Christ! I was just thinking about not able to watch what Pastor Prince preached in London, UK and voila, Lord get church to show that sermon to us instead of some other preacher preaching! Lord really loves me so much that whatever I think of, He satisfy. Abba Father, thank You for loving me so much!

I used to be a very private person. I didn't like to share about my personal life in public, but just like the woman in the bible that went to take water in the afternoon, Jesus pour His Grace so much that she ran to the city to share about there is this Man that tells about her!

Many months ago, while Jc was a precious little one, I accepted Christ and learnt about Abba Father had given up Him to die for our sins, unrighteousness and stink of death. I had the love of Jc and I asked God, why He would want to give up His Precious Son for I would not do so with Jc.

At that nick of moment, I saw that without Jesus at the Cross, I could never been redeemed. Glory to Jesus. I felt the pain of the giving up and yet felt His Love for me. It was/is with this Love that I boldly shared about all that He had done in my life as a testimony of His Goodness on me. To Glory His Name in my life. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

The bible told us that we should not be ashame to share about His Goodness. I have walked 4years plus into His Spiritual Realm that through this fellowship with Lord, He showed me all the Goodness about Him!

Secrets about His Coming, about what He is going to do, about the Rapture, was revealed to me, like John, whom is the diciple whom Jesus love. He got into the inner circle and wrote the book of Revelation!

As such, with such closed relationship, Lord also revealed about the death sentence of people I concerned and loved. But Lord is so protective of me that for dad case, He just mentioned one come faster to Him and one later. When He revealed that about my parents, I was wondering why 1 faster and 1 later, as my parents was always together in whatever they did or made decisions.

It was with dad fallen asleep that I realised Lord meant that one would go back to Him first. He did not let me worry about it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! He knows the pain I would go through with the knowledge. He even got my parents to open their hearts to Him one Sunday so that I would not regret about they did not receive Jesus and thus could not make to heaven. He is such a protective God! Glory Glory!

The saddest thing about all these revelation is, the good intention is misjudged. Only that of family case were without trouble and even got my nephew healed. For external source, lots of hoo haa were generated that I did not realised that a thread in a forum I previously visited was created about C going and became a sniggering on me. Some even said I am led by the devil. Haha...if I really is led by the devil, he won't need to attack me so much now!

Well, I find comfort that the pharisees also accused Jesus was of the devil. I have good company! Glory to Jesus! I do not expect them to understand me. Flowing with the Lord for so long, I know His Way and His Good Intention. If it so good that people misunderstood, let the Lord defend me! I shall lay down the hatch at the foot of the Cross, Jesus is my High Priest! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Like what Pastor Prince said, if God, the Almighty One, thinks highly of me, that's more important than anything else. Pastor Prince even through Mary and Martha to describe that Mary whom do the right thing got praise by Jesus! Martha was busying trying to do many things and are stressed out blame Jesus and her sister at one go.

Jesus raise the standard of Law from forgiving your neighbour to forgive your enemy. I wonder if those who thinks they are so right, stinking in their self-righteousness, are able to follow what Lord has defined, to flow in His Love and be a Minister of Love. I forgive them all in Jesus Name. After all, Lord at the Cross also forgiven all those that nailed Him on the Cross and all those self-righteous pharisees that were sniggering at Him.

If Lord could forgive those who were killing Him, what I gone through is small matter! I pray that Lord open their veil covered eyes by His Grace to see His Goodness. I rest my case!

Abba Father, I thank You that You prepared my heart this morning about You take me as Your Precious Daughter! I was wondering why of sudden You pour such strong Love on me. Nothing is beyong You! You know my curosity will be triggered tonight that You get my heart ready for it.

I thank You for loving me so much! And as what Pastor Prince preached, if You the Almighty One loves me so much and take such GOOD care of me, I just continue to flow in Your Love and be blessed in All Areas of my life by You. I submit to Your Love and remain in it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: