Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Love of a Father

2 days ago, as I sent Jc to school, I saw a group of parents standing outside the school. Then I realised the Primary 1 2C registration has started. Later that morning, as I was praying in the spirit, Lord let me recalled the parents eagerly waiting to register their kids. Lord then let me think of my initial months as a Christian, He eagerly led me and sis, Su, to attend the Discovery Class. It’s as if He was so eager to let us know Him. I could sense Lord’s excitement and it is such a warmth feeling to see Lord cares so much for us.

This morning, He made me felt like not enough of Lord’s presence in me. I played the anointed song, A Touch of His Presence 2, to listen. There was a part where we have to pray in the spirit. Lord came on me and He prayed for someone sister-in-law again. I was interrupted again. Lord let me rested before resume praying again. The 2nd time round, finally, the prayer get through and Lord told me that the cancer in that someone sil has been healed. Praise the Lord!!!

Sis was thinking if to bring her 2 sons to Israel. Lord replied no as He doesn’t want them to miss their lessons. Lord then suggested bringing her kids and little Jc to have fun somewhere in South East Asia. Praise the Lord that He is going to bless Jc a free trip!

Su and I were analyzing our blessings against our tithing, and then Lord told her that it’s about how much He loved us and wanted to bless us, not about how much we tithe. Praise the Lord for His Great Love. :D

Months ago, Lord actually got Jc to keep nagging about wanting a house and hubby expressed about wanting a car. Then He came that night to ask me what I want. I mentioned the non-material blessings and He kept asking what else till I mention the car and the house. Haha…He gave the idea and then let me open my mouth to ask for them and then He blesses. Praise Him for wanting to bless me so much.

Su too, she has requested for condo, she did not want landed property at all. But Lord let her think about in future, when I die, I could have my funeral at my house, while she could not, as she will be living in condo. Then He gave her idea to ask for a house and He is blessing her that in future. Praise for such a wonderful Daddy that want to bless us more than we realise. He is a God of Love and He likes to pour His Love on us. He opens our eyes to see His goodness and we wonder why so many children of God still doubting Him.

On hand for Su have a few oversea trips, we will be going to Israel, Lord told us to bring our mum to Hong Kong and also the kids to SEA region to have fun. Su has been thinking till her head big big. Hehe..She asked Lord, why so many traveling for her. Lord replied that He is blessing her lots of trips for her lack of vacations in the early life of hers. Praise the Lord!

Lord has also revealed that the lady, whom we met at the prayer room, in the initial months as Christian, was an angel. No wonder her eyes were wide and very full of joy. We had not seen her anymore since that meeting. Lord revealed that He had angels protecting us since our growing up years, long before we came to Him. Praise the Lord!

Su was telling me just now that when she asked Lord what dinner to cook, Lord would pause a while, let her think of her 2 sons, their needs, and then tell her what to cook. Praise the Lord! Su had been working most of her parenting life and had not learnt how to care much for her kids. Lord is teaching her on to consider about them before deciding what to cook. Praise the Lord!

Recently, I was reading about people migrating to other countries and returning to their place of birth many years down the route. Then I had this revelation about all people actually from Lord, that’s why all wants to go heaven and not hell. Just that a lot of them still has not known Christ and still using their efforts to earn that place in heaven. For me, I rest in Christ and enjoy the blessing of Abraham and let Daddy leads me on an accelerated position that He is placing me. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, thank You for loving me and Su so much. *smooches*

No comments: