Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Grace of God III

I was waiting for hubby’s car to fetch me n Jc home from sister, Ad, place at 10:30pm. Hubby went to a department BBQ, he kept delaying the time that the anger in me started to feel displeasure. In the end, Lord blessed me and brother-in-law sent me home. Around midnight, hubby was still at the BBQ site, he had to send Jc to her swimming lesson this morning. He told me that He was coming home soon.

I don’t want to throw my anger at him, for I know it will affect our relationship. I decided to pray to Lord, I told Him that I wanted to forgive hubby, but I cannot handle it, I cast it to Lord to help me handle it. Lord blessed me with peace. I did the same to my anger too. Praise the Lord that He gave me Grace on this too. Praise the Lord, today’s sermon is on Emotional Management.

I had a hard time sleeping peacefully, wondering if he will be home safely. I was waken at 3am and he was still out there. Praise the Lord that His Grace stay with me and even when I needed to wake up at 5:30am, He gave me a blessed sleep after that.

I have completed meditating Psalm 6 and Lord wanted me to post here:

Psalm 6 (NIV)

1. O Lord, do not rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your wrath.

Lord: I will not melt out punishment on you in my anger. I may lead you to walk out your sinful nature.

2. Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am faint; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are in agony.

Lord: When you are in despair, your bone is in pain. Trust my words and I will make you whole again.

3. My soul is in anguish. How long, O Lord, how long?

Lord: When in your despair and you forget my goodness, remember that I love you and I will surely bless you out.

4. Turn, O Lord, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

Lord: Once you know how much I love you and put your trust on me, I will deliver you.

5. No one remembers you when he is dead. Who praises you from the grave?

Lord: You don’t be in despair; my love will surely save you.

6. I am worn out from groaning; all night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears.

Lord: When you cry yourself out, know that I am there with you. I love you very much; I can’t do much unless you come to me.

7. My eyes grow weak with sorrow; they fail because of all my foes.

Lord: When you cry with much sorrow, it will affect your eye-sight.

8. Away from me, all you who do evil, for the Lord has heard my weeping.

Lord: When you turn your heart towards me, my blessing will be on you to bring you out.

9. The Lord has heard my cry for mercy; the Lord accepts my prayer.

Lord: When you know you are righteous before me, and pray to me for Grace, Grace will be given to you.

10. All my enemies will be ashamed and dismayed; they will turn back in sudden disgrace.

Lord: I will make sure all your adversary left you within seconds.

Praise Lord Jesus, His death, His blood, His stripes, His obedience and His life paid for the floodgate of Grace and Mercy to be poured greatly on us. No more judgment for us. As long as we believe in Lord Jesus and His Work on the Cross, the Righteousness of God in Christ, His Grace and Mercy are for us to claim. Hallelujah!

No comments: