Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Spirit of Sonship

As Lord leads me to think about the 490 years that falls on 31st Oct 2007, He leads me to search for the Sermons around that month. Lord leads me to listen to 26/09/2007 ‘Why some Christians are not enjoying their inheritance in Christ’. It is good to listen to good sermon that brings our spirit back to Daddy Presence again. :D Praise the Lord!

How are we to receive our blessings? Nehemiah (Holy Spirit) asked for 3 items from the King, our Lord:

1) Time – 1 time – today, now

2) Letters – His words through the bible, which is the will and last testament of Jesus Christ.

3) Timber – see the cross

We are to realise we are sons of Daddy God. This sonship is given to us freely by Lord Jesus at the cross. Lord said in the prodigal son’s brother, ‘He cannot call him a mature son because he is unwilling to receive, he was trying to earn. Therefore, he is a child. All that I have is yours. If only you knew and came into the spirit and all I have is yours. One receives freely, one want to earn under the Law, which will lead to bondage to fear, bitterness and anger. We have to believe right and this will lead to right living. By the spirit of sonship, we inherit all that Daddy has for us, we inherit God through Christ.

Pastor said that many wants to go to anointed man to be lay hand upon to get blessings. But he shared that Lord in the bible said that out of our belly will flow rivers of living water. The blessing is within, not outside. Lay hand is more for young believer and non believer who don’t how to exercise the faith to trust Lord.

Pastor Prince shared in the spirit in the last part of the sermons that Lord leads me to copy it down. Here I share for myself and you to see the beauty of Jesus. Praise the Lord!

They brought Jesus by the Praetorium of the great hall, where the bible says about 500 men, Roman soldiers gathered. The 1st thing they did to Jesus was to strip Him. What a terrible thing to stand naked in front of 500 mocking men. Why did Jesus do that? He is taking my place when Adam fell, Adam was completely naked. Jesus took that shame, my shame that I might be clothed with sonship, with the Robe of Righteousness.

Bible says they spitted on Him, almost like lining up, they hit Him and they punched Him with their fists. Finally, they platted a crown of thorns and placed on His Head. Why? So God can crown me with favour and loving kindness, for Jesus took my place.

Then they put a bamboo rod on His Hand and another row of soldiers came, one by one, took that rod and they smacked harder and harder, one by one, that the crown of thorns sunk deeper into His Head and they took a purple robe and clothed Him and mocked Him, spit upon Him, beat Him time and time again. Why? That I might have the robe of Righteousness now at hand.

Finally as He hung on the Cross, for the very 1st time, Jesus cried out ‘Eli, Eli’ instead of ‘Abba, Abba’, which He always address God as Father. But for the 1st time, the adorable Redeemer cried out ‘Eli, Eli’, which is Elohim, ‘my God, my God, why have you forsaken me?’ so that I can call this wonderful God ‘Abba, Abba, why have You blessed me?’

This sonship is paid for, by the blood of Jesus on the Cross. Let me feast on Him, His words, and freely receive Daddy God’s blessings that flow through Him, Lord Jesus, to me, now, every moment as the flood gate of Daddy God Grace and Mercy is greatly opened for me to enjoy!

Praise the Lord for this revelation once again. :D Daddy God, I know You love me so much and You want to bless me all. I know this is all paid for by the blood of Jesus and I receive them all in the name of Jesus! Amen!

No comments: