Friday, July 25, 2008

The Love of Christ

This late morning, as I was sharing with Su about Lord, suddenly this revelation just hit me so clearly, in a split of seconds. It’s a big WOW….I just realised the fullness of what Lord Jesus Christ has done for me and for Su. Praise the Lord!

You see, as we take our walk with Christ, each small steps of believing Him, believing that we are the Righteousness of God in Christ, Lord opens the 7 spirits that were tagged onto us when we were born. The bad luck, the hell encounter, the unlucky day, a certain bad temper, a certain moodiness, a certain lack. These are part of us that we took it as us.

In the book of Revelation, at first there was a cry about no one righteous to open the seals. Then John saw a freshly slain lamb and finally, He, who is righteous, can open the seals. As we walked close to Lord Jesus Christ and believe in all that He has done for us, Lord opened and freed us from the seal one by one, as we believe that we are the Righteousness of God in Christ. Jesus blood will be cleansing us 24 X 7 daily to keep us clean from sin. As we walk closer to the Lord, and become more and more free from the seals, we become closer and closer to be like Jesus. This is how Jesus freed us from all the bad habits, personalities etc.

Lord Jesus at the cross, by His Blood, has forgiven all our sins. He has redeemed us from the stink of death. All our generation curse (poverty, sickness, death) and curse of the Law were judged on the Lord. The 10 commandments were nailed onto His palms. He received all our bad so that we could receive His good. He died young so that we could live long. He died poor so that we could be rich.

By believing in Christ Jesus, the bible said that we are sons of Abraham; we could claim the blessings that Lord Jesus, the Abraham seed, had fulfilled for us. The blessing of Deuteronomy 28 becomes available to us. Lord said that we are daughter of Sarah, so we could claim her blessing on the renewal of youth.

I realised I have claimed all that Lord Jesus had fulfilled and has made available to me. I checked with Lord anything else that I had not claimed, He said no. Praise the Lord!

At this point in time, I am waiting for my blessing and Su’s blessing to move from the spiritual realm to the nature realm. Su saw a vision of her blessing just right outside her gate. Lord told her that hers is coming very soon. Mine will be slightly later than hers. Lord told Su today that I have been waiting with my neck long stretched for her to bless me with the top grade yummy durian from Serangoon 717 stall since yesterday. :P Yum Yum…Praise the Lord!

No comments: