Friday, July 25, 2008

Renewal of Youth

Recently, Su and I were talking about Lord’s blessing in the renewal of youth. In our meditation on Deuteronomy 28 blessing, Lord revealed that we will remain at the current age. We were talking about something and the topic led to Lord will renew our youth as we are the daughter of Sarah, whom Lord had renewed her youth from the age of 90.

Su was so full of joy about her blessing coming that in the joy, she thanked Daddy God that since He is giving her, her forefather, Abraham’s blessing, she thank Lord that He surely will give her, Abraham’s wife, Sarah’s blessing too. As she prayed in the spirit after that, Lord gave her a vision of her organs, appeared very new and like had a layer of oil over them, making them shining and new. Lord told her that her organs age is 10 years old.

I like to claim this blessing of youth too. And I know bible scriptures are where all the nuggets of Gold are. Lord wants us, His kids, to go digging for our treasure; those who seek will get. I decided to go for the scripture on Sarah’s blessing, Genesis 17:16 ‘I will bless her and will surely give you a son by her. I will bless her so that she will be the mother of nations; Kings of peoples will come from her.’

As I patiently read out the verse again and again and patiently wait for it to sink into my heart and patiently wait for the Lord to reveal the golden nuggets to me. It took quite a while for each small parts of the verse. I got my rewards; all that was revealed to me was good. Lord will remove my aging and my death in the body. Lord revealed that my age will be renewed to 20. Praise the Lord!!!

I called Su and told her to go meditate it. After a long time, Lord revealed that she will be getting what Lord showed her in the vision. Her age will be renewed to 20 too. Su was wondering if this is true. I learnt that we reached our maximum growth at the age of 20. After that, it’s about how fast we age, the aging shows our age at different stage. Praise the Lord that this curse is in the process of removal in our body.

I met a blessed lady when I send Jc to her Chinese enrichment class. This lady shared that she came back to Christ at the age of 55, we did not know her current age. But I remembered 2 weeks before we chatted about the blessing of the Lord, I saw her, she had let down her hair, I was surprise that she looked at most around 30-40 years old, I didn’t remember seeing any winkle on her. In fact, it’s her dress up that makes her look slightly older; I was not be able to tell her age. She was from another church but she often come to NCC and believed in what the pastors preached in NCC.

This morning, as I send Jc to school, usually, I have to run after her, as she scooter to school and I walk, so definitely she is a lot faster, about 80 m away. I used to feel like not enough energy to run after her, even with getting Lord to bless me His strength. But this morning, I realised I did not feel much lack at all, as we were very late; I didn’t even pray for Lord’s strength to be my strength. Praise the Lord that the renewal is in process. Hallelujah!!!

Daddy God, thank You for blessing me so much. In the natural, curse is everywhere, but in You, Lord Jesus removed all the stink of death and You have forgiven all my sins. Lord Jesus was judged on a tree so that He could remove my curse of the Law and generation curse. Lord, Daddy God, Praise You for loving me so much!!! Praise You for opening the way for me to receive all the blessings freely. I will join in this game of seeking for the treasures that You bury in the bible. Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen and Amen!

No comments: