Monday, July 21, 2008

The Gift of Righteousness

I was in the 3rd service yesterday. As the clip of Pastor Prince on Hillsong Conference was showing, with Pastor holding an empty silver cup saying no more judgment, no more wrath, and my eyes was so focused on the cup that this thought about Christmas time, the bells that rings by churches around the world is proclaiming no more judgment, no more wrath. Praise the Lord for this revelation.

When I was a new Christian, I would wonder why some child of God got their blessing 3 years in Christ while some took longer than 10 years. There was once I was queuing up for queue ticket for one bible study that I talked to a lady in front of me.

She told me that she bought those small booklets that have God Words on the top of the page and she proclaimed that for 2 years. Then she saw blessing flowing into her life. With her recommendation, I went to Rock bookshop to search for those little booklets and bought 3 of them. Somehow, the books don’t interest me much and I left them aside.

Yesterday, when Pastor Prince was talking about Peace offering and told us that the perfect sheep, which typified Lord Jesus, are offered by the man for his sin. After the sheep is checked by the priest, the man will lay his hand on the sheep. His sin will impart to the sheep and all the sheep goodness will be imparted to him at the same time. The sheep is killed and burnt as a sweet fragrance to Daddy God and the man walk away free.

This picture hit me so clearly. I saw that we approached Lord Jesus and accepted Him as our Saviour. I have to know that He has died for me at the Cross and has taken all my sins and being judged for them. I am free of sin and I accepted His Righteousness as mine. It’s when I know how perfect a work Lord has done for me at the Cross that I will realise how Good Father God is to me. The more I know about the Righteousness of God in Christ, I will know how much Lord has opened the way for me. It’s when I know how good that Lord Jesus has perfected the way for me that I could know what He opened and made available for me to claim.

This daily walking with Lord Jesus within me, daily listen to His Words, leading by Grace, I munch on His words. Day by Day, week by week, months by months, stay close to Lord and talk to Him daily. It’s Lord’s revelation to me about claiming Deuteronomy 28 blessings that I realised that we have to claim and proclaim it for the blessing of Abraham to flow to me. It’s because Lord gives me Grace to meditate on His Words that I realised that we have to meditate to get the personal words Lord have for each of us.

With the realization of how good Lord Jesus is to me, how much Daddy has loved me, purely by His Grace and His Mercy, Lord leads me to tithe, to seed for my harvest. Pastor Prince shared that in famine, man heart will be revealed. I used to tithe once a month when hubby gave me allowance. When he stopped it, my tithing originally reduce by a little, but with Lord leading, I am tithing weekly and I seeded 2 seeds from my saving, in term of a few tens of thousand of dollars for the new church at 1 North.

But what I seed is chicken as compared to sis, Su. Whatever few she has, she would even empty her wallet to tithe to Lord. She tithe and tithe long before I joined her on the weekly tithing. She flows in the joy of the Lord daily. I have to let Lord reveal to me in a praying in the spirit last night that I am as much loved by the Lord as my sis. He love both of us so much that He is pouring His Great blessing upon us. Sis Su will be in charged of His treasure, so Lord is opening His treasure to her, so that she could be His blesser. I will be in charge of His healing power, so Lord make all His power available to me, so that I could give to whoever who trust the Lord for it.

Praise Daddy God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit, the magnificent and wonderful God that love me and Su so much, that blessing is pouring in the next 2 months. Su will get her millions soon, I will get my car and my million slightly later. Bless be the Lord who wants to prosper us so much. There is nothing for us to do, with a grateful heart, we could only thank the Lord and walk closer to Him, to spend our lives with Him and let Him leads us to good and blessed life. It is commanded blessing, there is nothing we could do except to accept and enjoy in this heaven on earth. The New Earth and New Jerusalem that Lord revealed to me. Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen and Amen!!!

No comments: