Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Life of Christ

It is weird, Su know of her blessing is coming and is so fully of joy in the spirit. But for me, I don’t feel a nib at all. Yes, it is nice to have a BMW 740i coming for me and $1mil dollars free for me to spend in whatsoever way I want. Somehow, I just find something missing in it.

These 2 days, Jc has been acting up. Whatever I told her to do; she would drag or do something else instead. I have been nagging her so much, this is rare for her. After 2 days of nagging her, I do feel like pushing her far away so as to get some peace.

While showering, thoughts came about why I should just wish for $1mil from Lord. I should not limit Him in the first place. Then my thoughts jumped to what so good having so much money, if the peace of Lord is not with me. From this, I get back my personal believes long ago. What good about money, power and status, they are something temporal in this world. When depart from here, none will go with me or of any value to me. I realised that Lord and Lord Jesus alone is my peace and happiness.

When I realise this, Lord told me that I have the thought of Jesus. I asked Him what that means. He said me and Jesus are in 1 body, soul and spirit. I went into the bedroom to pray in the spirit. Lord starts a new form of prayer. Haha as if I know what they are previously. Thoughts come that I should tithe 75% of that $1mil to Lord’s new house, instead of my original plan of taking ¼ for spending, ¼ for tithing and ½ for saving.

With this thought secured, I could feel a strong sense of Lord’s presence with me. Jc woke up from her sleep, she was having some cough. With the strong Lord’s presence, I could confidently cast the spirit of cough away. It came on me and I prayed again for myself. I am now free from the spirit of cough. Praise the Lord for His strong presence in me.

It is a wonderful experience to flow with Lord in 1 body, soul and spirit. I could feel shalom peace is with me. Praise the Lord for flowing together with me. Hallelujah! Amen!

PS:

Lord: Your gate has been open very very widely, I will pour all your blessings in. Father God will pour His blessings greatly into you. :D

No comments: