Monday, July 28, 2008

Father’s Love

I wonder, in this world, Daddy God has so many kids. How many of them realised Lord loves them so much. My recent encounter with Lord let me have a better understanding of Him.

It was not long ago that I realised through Lord’s leading that I must meditate Deuteronomy 28 blessings to let Daddy God bless me. Once Su and I claimed the blessing, Lord Blessings immediately rushes to us.

Lord told Su to quickly go buy her condo upon receiving the money; He wants to give her their dream home so much. He leads me to meditate on Sarah’s blessing to claim renewal of youth, then He leads me to meditate on Moses’s eyes and then on Caleb’s strength. The promise Lord is giving me is so wonderful. I feel so blessed to come back to him. Currently, He is renewing my body and Su’s body. Hallelujah!

Yesterday, He leads me to preach to a generally blessed old lady in church, before the service started. She has faithfully read the bible, but she has yet to meditate to claim the blessing. Lord got me to teach her how to meditate so that she could get hers. He even came on strongly this morning to push WK to meditate Deuteronomy 28, so that He could bless her. Praise the Lord!!!

Yesterday, Lord was so faithful to heal my mum of her backache even though mum chooses to walk away from Him. I was disrupted in the mid of prayer and Lord asked me to take my dinner first before resumed praying for mum again. He is so considerate!!!

Just now, I was pretty lay back after giving Jc her spelling test. I was surfing a mom’s site that I read a posting on someone sister-in-law is having a relapse of cancer that has spread. This SIL is a child of God. Lord spoke so loud and clear that got me sat up to listen. He wants to heal her. This SIL stays in Malaysia and Lord said nobody pray for her over there. She has prayed to Daddy God for healing. She has 2 young boys and a little girl. Lord is so eager to rush to her and heal her.

This is the heart of Daddy. He wants to bless us so much and He wants to heal us so much. If only we believe in Him and come close to Him. Now that I am so close to Him, both Su and I know how good He is. Praise the Lord!!!

If you read this post, come close to Daddy God, talk to Him daily, and depend on Him to help you daily. He wants so much to heal us and lift us out of our mess. I am feeling so love by Him right now. :D

Daddy God, thank You for loving me so much. Thank You for so wanting to bless me. I love You because You first love me. *smooches*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you for your sharing :)It has encouraged me!