Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sharing my meditation on Psalm 5

I am meditating Psalm 5 today. I would like to share with you some verses.

Psalm 5:4

‘You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil; with you the wicked cannot dwell’

This is what Lord told me:

No evil can dwell in you. Don’t think of them. Place your thoughts in Jesus.

Psalm 5:5

‘The arrogant cannot stand in your presence; you hate all who do wrong.’

This is what Lord told me:

I will not tolerate people who are proud. I will not bless them.

Psalm 5:6

‘You destroy those who tell lies; bloodthirsty and deceitful men the Lord abhors.’

This is what Lord told me:

I do not like people who lie to get their wants. White lies also cannot. I will not bless them.

Psalm 5:8

‘Lead me, O Lord, in your righteousness because of my enemies – make straight your way before me.’

This is what Lord told me:

I will lead you towards my truth. You will walk in my truth and be set free.

Psalm 5:9

‘Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit.’

This is what Lord told me:

When your heart is not in peace, what you speak will be affected.

That’s all, the rest I have not meditated yet. :D

No comments: