Thursday, July 24, 2008

Father’s Love

I forgot since when, I have shifted from knowing Jesus loves me to Daddy God loves my sis, Su, more. Even the blessings, I felt jealous on why I am blessed with $1mil while Su’s blessing is going to be a lot more than mine. To why must I tithe most of mine blessing while Su need not. Jealousy can kills man, it makes me look away from Lord’s love for me, even though He keeps emphasizing Daddy loves me very very very very very much :D Once I even ask Lord to tell me how much He loves me. I told Him that being a woman, even though I knew from the bible how much He loves me, I like to hear from His mouth. :P

Lord tells me that I love you so much that I sent Jesus to the Cross so that I could bless you into a millionaire. Praise the Lord!

Su keeps telling me she likes the 2005s Pastor Prince sermons the most. Since yesterday, I finally went to listen to 2005 sermons. Even though I have heard them before, with new understanding in Lord, I get new revelation from the sermons. Today, I was listening 28/07/2005 ‘The New Way to Prosperity and Good Success’ where Lord revealed that before we are created, Lord has a blue print on what He planned for our life. When we accepted Christ, and believe in Jesus at the Cross for me, Holy Spirit will look at the blue print and lead me towards that.

As I was sharing with Su regarding my jealousy over her blessing and she did not tithe to get her house (she will be getting a landed property after her condo), Su shared Lord revealed that I need to tithe because Lord is getting someone to bless me that house, so I need to seed to get the harvest. Su need not because Father will bless her shop so much that she has the money to buy in future. Lord later revealed to me that Su tithe hers through obeying the Lord and bless those faithful kids through Lord’s instructions. Praise the Lord.

Actually, Su has envied Lord blessing me with great healing power, while I think nothing of this power as it is Lord doing the job, not me. I envied Su is going to have so much money, while she does not even bother about it because it’s Lord’s money and it’s only channeling through her to someone Lord wanted to bless, not her money. We laughed over each other looking at the other end, thinking the grass is greener over there. Haha…

We realised that Lord looked at what we have, or rather what He planned for us, and use that to do His service. Eg, Young time I talked much, mum used to complain that I cannot keep secrets. I also cared much about other people relationship problems that sometime through counseling them, I got depressed with their problems and tried looking for solution for them. Lord used this to bless me with healing power and rising me up as a Pastor for He knows I care for people.

My hubby used to commend that Su does not have the value of money. Previously when she was working, when she got her bonus, she would spend for everyone in the family except herself. When Lord tested her to buy a hat for Jc, she did not even bother to see if her wallet has enough, her thought was just on getting that hat for Jc. She gladly used her money without much thought. Previously it led to lots of bad debts, but Lord has cleared them and using her ‘does not have a concept of money’ to be a blesser. As she does not have the value of money, she will not have heart pain to bless anyone because she cannot figure out how much that amount of money is. Praise the Lord.

Lord is using what He builds in us, which might seem bad and make it good for His service as we get close to Him. In return, He is blessing us with strong purchasing power and lots of money to spend. Praise the Lord.

YC long ago had shared with me that she ever had a short death and went to heaven. She described to me the flowers in the garden in heaven smelled so good that she has yet to find a perfume smell that is close to it. She was telling me the smell was so good. I was wishing for a piece of that heavenly garden on earth to enjoy the lovely flower fragrant.

Lord is blessing it in my future house that will be coming through this ¾ million tithe. Lord has revealed to Su that in future, she will be my neighbour. She was joking about asking Lord to blow some of the flower fragrant over to her house for her to enjoy this heavenly smell. I was joking that how about she shared some or all her blessing with me. As we were joking, Lord laughed and said we each have our own job and both will be greatly blessed.

As I finished listening to 31/07/2005 ‘The Beauty of Living in the Cycle of God’s Love’, and practising ‘I am the decipher whom Jesus loved’, Lord said now that you know that I love you, you could write this post. Praise the Lord! :D

No comments: