Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Signs and Wonders of God

This morning, as I walk Jc to school, I decided to listen to sermon instead of worship songs. Yesterday, my ipod paused at track 7 of the sermon, ‘Righteousness – The Key to be an Heir of the World’ as I reached home and continued listening from the pc instead. While listening to the continued sermons on the ipod, Lord leads me to awake to this truth that I like to share with you:

HS is the Truth, He cannot identifies with a lie. He saw all the sins on the body of Jesus. When God says that you are righteous and you act like you are not, the HS has nothing to bear witness to. He cannot bring His signs and wonders to bear witness with because signs and wonders is to bear witness with the Truth in your confession.

There must be Truth in your walk, you must walk like God treats you like a Righteous man, must believe that God hears your every prayer, when you lay hand on the sick, you must believe it is effective, when you walk with God, you must believe God is your friend and He listens to you.

Many a time in the nature, when we flows in the daily events of life and did not let God’s Word or worship songs flows in us, you will find that your feeling kind of dull or numb. Slowly, things might happen.

It’s important to flow with the Lord in the morning. Psalm 5:3 says that ‘In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.’ Lord disclosed to me that ‘You come to me in the morning, whatever request you ask, I will satisfy you. When you come in the morning, you will stay with me the Whole day!

Praise the Lord that daily, I lean on Him to wake me and Jc up and lead me and Jc to get ready for school, He walks with me as I lean closely to Him. Lord is a very friendly God within, may you open your mouth to talk to Him and make friend with Him. He is someone you cannot afford to ignore.

I like to share an interesting testimony I heard from my care group. There is this guy who shared that Lord leads him to this company. Praise the Lord that the boss and another fellow are Christian. When their projects hit the rock, the boss would suggest that the 3 of them come together and pray, and pass the problems to Lord to handle. Lord led this guy to call someone and proposed a solution to him. Within 2 days, Lord blessed the company with good deal, which is a big sum of money. This guy is amazed by the Grace of God and it opens his eyes. Praise the Lord!

Lord is such a wonderful God; Lord Jesus blood had removed all our sins and the stink of death. All bad events that happen to you are finished work of Jesus. As you trust Lord for deliverance and confess the Truth, the Truth will set you free. As you continue to speak the Truth and believe it in your heart, Holy Spirit will show His signs and wonders and bring the Truth to past.

Daddy God, thank You for leading me to this Truth. Praise You, Lord. Thank You for the finished work on the Cross that makes us the Righteousness of God in Christ forever. Thank You that now the floodgate of heaven is wide open. I will confess in the Truth and believe in my heart that I will see all signs and wonders come to past in my life. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments: