Friday, August 1, 2008

My Walk

Lord led me to listen to Pastor Prince preaching on NCC web long before I went to NCC to accept Christ. There was this sermon that I heard I must do something to get the blessing of God. That day, I asked God ‘what I must do to get the blessing’, when I opened the bible, Lord focused me on John 5:29 ‘Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.” This is the main focus of my walk and Su’s walk and we intent to focus on this for the rest of our life. Praise the Lord! :D

Our initial walk was not that perfect, even now too…just that now is lesser. We would walk to the valley of the shadow of death at time. But praise to Lord Jesus, He always led us back to Him again; the importance of fellowshipping with like minded brothers and sisters. We always remind each other as one walk off, to pull her back.

Somehow, Lord revealed to us that each time we went to church; it’s not the pastors we are looking for. We are looking forwards to what Lord in them would talk to us. Lord has been leading us through all His sermons, be it from any of the Pastors in NCC or others. Each time we learn something new from Lord, we grab hold of it and apply it in our lives.

Through daily listening to Lord’s words from the various sermons CD that was made available to me, we learn that there are many blessing pipes that come to us daily. What stop blessing from coming through are our worries, fear, stress and condemnation; actually it’s what you think in your brain that moment.

For when we are in peace, our brain wasn’t having thoughts of certain areas of our lives at all. We learn that the more we care about that area, we are squeezing the blessing pipes the hardest and blessing cannot flow through.

As human, I am not able to not to be angry nor frustrates nor forgiving. Lord is always so faithful and trustworthy. Whenever I face a situation, I always pass it to Him. Lord gladly took over and gives me His Peace. Also Lord let me see that all men are beautifully created by Him. The bad traits in their lives are not from them.

With this, I don’t be angry with people when they scold me out of their own frustration and misunderstanding. Lord always gives me His Peace that, sometime, the same person who scolded came and apologized. She felt the condemnation but I told her not to worry, I am not angry, not from my own goodness, but because Lord is good in giving me His Peace.

From one sermon, I learn from Lord that we are to look to Him, John 10:27 ‘My sheep listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me.’ Yes, Su and I have been listening to Lord’s voice from the sermons and from the bible. We lead the life Lord told us to, by His Grace, leaning closely to Him.

Psalm 23:5-6 ‘You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever’ From these scriptures, we realised that as we listen to voice of Lord and read the word of Christ, and live our life as Lord said (follow Him), blessings will come chasing after us. This is also our focus of our life. Praise the Lord!

Lord let me realised that Peace is where His blessings flows. In the bible, He always mentions that He heals at Sabbath, which is the day of rest. We are to keep our brain in peace for blessing to flows.

Another area we focus on is the righteousness of God in Christ. Lord Jesus is our Righteousness in Christ, a person, to know how righteous we are, we have to know how much Lord Jesus had done for each of us. In this almost 2 years of walk, Lord revealed more and more of what Jesus had done for me. The more I realise how righteous I am in Christ, the more I realised how much Father God has loved me.

As we realised how good Lord is, Lord come to lead us even closer. We walk through the whole bible with Him, now He is even leading me to meditate on His Words. What He revealed to me is more about Him and about His blessing of the Abraham for me.

Daily, I put myself and my family under Grace, in the body of Jesus, and dwells in the house of Lord. The more I focus on Him and live in His House, the more peace I am enjoying. Through concentrating on following Lord and walking His life, unknowingly, Lord lifted us out of our messy pit. He placed us on His shoulder. We are no more the old self of the past. We are in His blessed house, waiting for the great blessing to come pouring and getting ourselves ready to serve Him.

Even in this serving Him, we are not making effort to perform too. We lean on Him and read His words and Praise Lord. In the process, the serving part is done by Him and we receive even more blessing from Him. Praise the Lord for this wonderful life, by not looking at money, power, status, but by looking to Jesus and walking His Path, He gives us all that we need in this world; money, power and status.

Lord Jesus tells us here: Matthew 6:32-34 ‘For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.’

My life and Su life walked out according to what Lord Jesus has promised us in the bible. You will hear about our blessing in church when we get it. We know we are very close to getting them, we continue to rest in Lord’s Peace and let Him brings the blessing to us. If Lord does not move, there is nothing we could do, so why worry! ;P Praise the Lord!

Pastor Prince shared this in today’s devotion ‘So let’s ask God every day, “Father, give me wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus.” For to know Jesus is to have grace and peace multiplied to us. To know Jesus is to receive all things pertaining to life and godliness!’

May you flow in Lord and let Him lead you to the blessed Land. Praise the Almighty Lord for His Goodness. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen and Amen!

No comments: