Monday, August 18, 2008

The Miracle on Saturday

These weekends were a tiring for Su and me. Friday evening we went for our very first makeup course to know about our faces. The 2 hours course became almost 3 hrs, by the end of it we were so tired.

Saturday is another busy day for us, we have signed up to attend ‘Perceptive Parenting: Handling Youth Sexuality and Relationship Issues Successfully at home’, organized by the church. As we met and went to level 6 for the seminar, we were told to register, but as both like to visit the toilet first, we were showed our way. Praise the Lord, He free the toilet for our use and once we get out, we saw a queue of ladies forming up outside.

There weren’t many people at the 6th floor when we reached there. Registration is easily done. We were shown the room, as we walked up, we could not decide to sit on the 2nd or 3rd row. Lord told us to go for 2nd, we walked to one end of it, but Lord told us to sit in the middle. Once we settled down, suddenly, the whole room filled up almost instantly. Wow, Lord block the place for our pleasure before letting the rest in! Praise the Lord.

Pastor Lawrence delivered a good speech lead by the Lord. My spirit and Su’s were in joy. We had dragged coming to this one in fact. We went for the previous seminar 2 weeks ago and were greatly disappointed. Having seat in Pastor Prince ministry for close to 2 years and weekly being filled up by Lord in him, and experience the joy of the Lord, Su and me prayed to the Lord to speak to us through that 1st seminar, was surprised to see that pastor seem to behave as high and mighty, even have someone serving him. But the whole speech by him, Su and me could feel no spirit flowing, it was so dry that we regretted attending it. The seminar was saved by the deaconess speech that was so spirit filled.

We were warily to face the same situation on this 2nd seminar. When the event started, we were glad to see Pastor Lawrence sitting alone waiting for his turn. There wasn’t any ‘I am the Man of God’ pride filling in him; we were glad that he was not flowing in pride. Lord came on Him strongly; Su and I enjoyed what Lord revealed through Him.

Lord revealed to me about 11 months ago, this was His exact words ‘remember, lots of pastors, church people will tell you they are blessed by me, or anointed by me, some are, some are not, some I long left them, but they still think I am with them. Eyes to keep open to see.

At that time, I was wondering such a Grace Church with Pastor Prince so anointed, I thought the rest would rest upon the Lord and let Lord came through as much as Pastor Prince. It was now, 11 months later, that I finally realise what Lord was telling me in last September 2007. What I learn from Lord is there is no glory from self. Only Lord could and would, there is nothing we could or would if He is not there to deliver. I shall remain abide by Him forever. Praise the Lord for this revelation!

The afternoon at mum place was so, so. Usually Su and I will listen to God’s Words through our ipod. I noticed that Su and I had been distracted for a big part of the afternoon through our tiredness. When I decided to sink into God’s word, mum came over to stop me. But praise the Lord; I spent some time with Lord, a distracted one through.

However, Lord is always faithful even the little time I spent with Him that day. Usually, hubby would come to pick us, but Saturday night I called him more than 10 times over the home phone and his mobile, but no one answered. Praise the Lord, Lord blessed me a trip home, my eldest sister offered to take me and JC home.

This is the start of the next miracle! For some reason, I felt I need to pray in the spirit and I did that once the car started moving. To exit the car park to the main road, there were 3 lanes going straight and 1 lane for turning. We needed to go to the turning lane. Devil sent 3 buses to block the yellow box; there was no way for my brother-in-law to turn to that lane at all!

Usually, we have to wait for the 3 straight lanes to fill with cars during red light, and stop before the yellow box before we could move to the turning lane. That night, something amazing happened! I didn’t see if the light was green or red, but I noticed the 3 straight lanes was almost empty, but all the cars in the 3 straight lanes stopped before the yellow box, so freed us to move ahead. There was half a car space between the 2nd bus and the 3rd bus. As we moved ahead, the 3rd bus wanted to block our car from entering the lane.

Praise the Lord for His mightiness, He stopped the 3rd bus and created a space for us to move in. Somehow, after turning, the 3 buses seem to have disappeared! I could not see any in front of me!

Lord told me that I am His beloved, and surely He will bless me. Praise Him for always presence around me and help me out of situation when the crisis arises. Praise the Lord!

No comments: