Monday, August 4, 2008

Letter to My Father

Daddy,

4 months into coming back to You, You asked me to go learn driving. I was in doubt then. You waited for 4 more months before You asked me to go learn driving again. This time round, I obeyed and signed up a driving school. You patiently sit me through the 54 lessons to make sure I am well equipped to drive a car comfortably.

In the mid of it, You have me read Your Word of Christ to know how Good You are. When I finished, You have me to mediate the book of Psalms to know You better. You unveiled a lot about Lord Jesus to me in the process. When I know much, I realised I know little.

You got me thinking on why I have yet to receive my blessings, then You let me realised that I have not grab Your blessings in Deuteronomy 28. You let me realised that I must meditate Your Words to claim the blessings. Once Su and I meditated them, the more we meditate and get to know You better, the more promise of blessing You give.

Blessing is round the corner, You revealed on Sunday that I will be going into service soon. You are so happy that You sang the anointed songs while I was waiting for shuttle bus. Thank You for singing a beautiful song of Praise through Pastor Prince at the end of the 3rd service. You got me to pray for the unveiling the eyes of the children of God to see Your Goodness. Praise the Lord!

This morning, You told Su that You want me to go for make up course. You said that I need that in the near future job. You want me transform my life from an Ah Soh aka auntie to a well groomed Preacher. You want to lift me up from a middle income family to a rich family. Su and I are happy that we are slowly moving in to fit into the jigsaw puzzle, You have for us both. Praise Your Almighty Name! Lord Jesus!

Father, I am happy that a 10K allowance is coming to me. Thank You for blessing me a BMW 740i and giving me such a good allowance to support this car. You are such a loving and wonderful Father.

Lord, You send me to a Christian make up school, opened by Your blessed son. You even promised to personally teach me on how to beautify myself. By Your Grace and Favour, I shall pick up some skills to beautify myself. Praise the Lord!

At this point in time, I feel so blessed to come back to You. Where in the world can I find such a Good Father, who encourage and give the Grace, much needed for me, Your beloved daughter to fulfill. Each step I walk, I just need to trust Your decision and judgment that it shall be good for me. I faithfully follow the light You lit, showing me the path to take. Yes, in the world, there are many ways to go, but by walking your path, the route ahead shines brighter and brighter. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus!

Lord, You are happy that You are going into service soon, yes, I am happy that You are going into service to save the lost world too. Thank You for choosing me and coming through me to touch the lost world. Thank You that through You, lots of children of God will be free from their afflictions. Praise Your Almighty Name!

Last night, when You prayed in the spirit, You opened my narrow throat and told me that we have fully integrated. Through Your humming of the song Mary had a Little Lamb, I realised that this song is about Lord Jesus, the Lamb of God. Through Your humming of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, You let me realised that this song is about Lord Jesus, the Bright and Morning Star! Praise Your Almighty presence in this world that we didn’t realise it.

The more You open my eyes, the more I see that You have raised a lot of Your Sons and Daughters to prosper. May Your Almighty Kingdom be made known to the 4 corners of the world! May most of Your lost sheep be unveiled and return to You. May Your children sing Praises and Worship Songs through the rest of our life in this earth. Thank You for Your New Jerusalem and New Earth is taking place. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

No comments: