Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Heart of Lord

This afternoon, I was watching this channel 8 show where each week, the TV media pick up a hawker stall, which had very poor business, send a chief to teach them the skill and impart them new idea to cook yummy food, so that they could have successful business.

This afternoon, this repeat telecast is about a son, who had learnt 39 years from his own dad, selling prawn noodle. Business under his dad and his granddad had prospered. But, since he took over, things were very bad.

As I watch this TV show, Lord gave me a very clear revelation of His Heart. This son, every day, had his dad with him at the prawn noodle stall. Whatever the dad told him, he would argue with him 10 times more….till that old man find it hard to impart his skills to this precious son for 39 years.

I would see his dad was so heartache over it. He had wanted to impart all that he knows to his son, but the son just refused to listen and wanted to do the short cut. He was also not confident about his cooking. It was sad to see that he has a precious dad, who knows all about his trade, near to him and yet, he did not consult him at all.

The TV media sent a chief that learnt his skill secretly from his father-in-law, to teach him. He found out that what the chief taught was taught to him by his dad too, but he had not been listening to him, even though the dad is closed to him daily.

As I see the old man so heartache, I could feel Lord’s heartache too. Su asked why I was crying, I told her I didn’t know too, Lord was the one crying through me. Hiaz…Just look at New Creation Church, Pastor Prince has been anointed to reveal about the love of Father God through Jesus to us weekly. Previously there were bible studies during the week too. Lord the Holy Spirit are with each of us, the child of God, but we, His precious children, how many of us talk to Him and try to get to know Him better? How many reach for His Love?

As mum complained about Su and me boasting about the Love of Jesus through His blessing coming to us, I questioned mum when I get my blessing, does she want the money that Lord told me to bless her. Mum could not answer…Lord told Su at that moment….many of His children want to get His blessings, but few wants to know Him. Hiaz…

It’s the same as the old man, Pastor Prince has been revealing so much about Jesus that Su and I, I just reached my 2 years a few days ago and Su will be 2 year as a Christian next month, could come so close to ABBA Father and be greatly blessed by Him in our daily life.

Lord is such a good Daddy, initially, when I have the wrong idea about His blessing, He only reveal about blessing me 1 million, the more revelation about Jesus and His Goodness, Lord increases His blessing to me better than the stock market jump. I would not reveal how much He promised to bless me here.

We are happy to know that finally the day is approaching. Lord had revealed that we will be His Light when our testimonies are shared in church.

Lord is so cute, He had Su and I wrote most of our individual testimony. He told us what we should write about…haha…guess He worries that in our excitement over the blessing, we would be too blank to write anything. He said I am going to have a big surprise. I am waiting eagerly for this day to come. Praise my lovely Daddy, who is forever so caring and loving. The every small little excuse that He used to increase my blessing is really amazing.

Praise Lord Jesus for being my human sacrifice, The Lamb of God. He suffered all the curses and stinks of death for me, and forgiven all my sins, I am now the righteousness of God in Christ. I am His Beloved and I am the daughter of Abraham (Lord revealed to me in my meditation recently) Hallelujah to Father God, His Will, Hallelujah to Lord Jesus, His Perfect Work and Hallelujah to Holy Spirit, His Witness to me that all my sins are forgiven. Amen!!!

No comments: