Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Divine Appointment

Over the weekend, Lord told me to go with Karen to pray for her client’s mum, who has stage 4 cancers. Lord told me He wanted salvation, He said when the person said, “Jesus, save me.” She will be saved. We arranged to go Changi General Hospital to visit her today.

I get to know this client’s mum is non believer, I did wonder the success rate of getting her to let me pray over her. Today, she rejected the prayer, even when I want to pray that her pain and discomfort to be removed. So, no choice, we decided to leave. As we were leaving, Kr wanted to wash her hands, I decided to take a seat at the nearby waiting area.

There was this lady smiling at me, then I realised it’s WK’s cousin! Her father has checked in due to unconsciousness at home on Sunday night. She was glad to meet me and wanted me to pray for her father. So I went over.

This time round, I prayed for WK’s uncle lungs to be healed and even get his daughter to pray for manifestation of the Lord’s hand and plead Jesus blood over her dad daily. Lord used the latest prayer that He prayed when He came to complete my healing power anointing on Sunday. I could recognize similarity there.

While there, WK 2nd auntie was around. WK’s mum had told me about her 2nd sister, who has not accepted Christ, had some sickness and weak limbs. Today it’s Lord’s arrangement for me to meet them. I lay hand on this lady. After praying, I was teaching her to thank Jesus for healing her when Kr told her to say “Jesus, save me.” I had forgotten about Lord wanted salvation. Glad that Kr mentioned it. WK’s 2nd auntie said it, praise the Lord, she has accepted Christ!!!

I was telling WK when I reached home that she told me about her uncle. She said, last week, the uncle condition only greatly improved when the doctor came over and wanted to check his cancer condition. He told the doctor that Jesus had taken away his cancer! Praise the Lord. When he said that, his daughter commented that it was then his condition greatly improved and he could walk to the toilet. So, it seem that when one agreed with what Lord Jesus had done on the cross, Holy Spirit will make sure it come to past. Praise the Almighty Lord!

WK 1st auntie, whom I had prayed for her eyes operation will be successful and in perfect vision, was there at the hospital. The family told me that she has some large intestine problem and wanted me to lay hand on her. Somehow, Lord is not that keen to heal her immediately. He wanted her to come close to Him. Lord told her to take Holy Communion 5 times per day! Hallelujah! WK’s mum had told me that this sister, even though she is a long time Christian, she did not walk closely to Lord. No wonder Lord wanted to train her. Haha….

Today, I also ministered to Kr, finally get through to her on how not to stress herself unnecessary. She seem to get it, hopefully she could walk closer to Lord. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen.

Daddy God, thank You for today’s divine appointment. I am glad that through me, You have been doing great healing and salvation and bringing Your children of God closer to You. Praise Your Great Mercy and Grace pouring out on WK’s family and on Kr. Praise You, Lord Jesus!

No comments: