Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Miracles

Do you believe in miracles? With Father God, I really believe that anything is possible with Him. With this faith of mine, Lord has shown me something really wonderful, a careful thought of Him, the Almighty One, El Shaddai. :D

Do you remember months ago, I post about my pregnancy, and then come the test and then the miscarriage? At that time, I really know that Lord did tell me that He was blessing me a baby. When it ended in miscarriage, I thought I heard wrongly. Now I know I did not, just that this stupid d came and destroy it, so it ended in miscarriage.

During the miscarriage time, Lord promised to give me a strong and healthy baby. He even led me to receive it spiritually and told me I am “officially” carrying it. When I received it from Him early this month, I was wondering why it did not look like a baby.

I have just returned from visiting my gynae. He scanned my womb and the surrounding organs. Everything look normal, no baby in the womb, but there is something that is just next to the womb, that my gynae could not tell what it is. He thought that it must be my waste that has yet to be cleared. But the fact is, I did visit the toilet this morning.

I asked Lord what that thing that is next to the womb is. For a moment during the scanning, my gynae did say it seemed to be something moving in it, but he dismissed it later.

During my period, I did check with Lord that if my baby is in me, how she is going to receive food from me if I am having my period. Lord told me that she is receiving God’s food. Praise the Lord!

Today, Lord revealed to me that that object that is next to the womb is my baby temporary holding area!!! It sounds hard to comprehend by the normal human mind, right? But I believe in the Lord. He told me that since I trust Daddy God so much, this is the solution Daddy God has for I to keep my baby safe, out of my normal body system, where the devil cannot touch. Praise the Lord!

Lord shared that this baby is going to be a mover and shaker for His Kingdom, just like mummy, that why devil is doing its best to stop her from coming out. Years ago, my mum also took a great risk to have me. After giving birth to me, she was bedridden for 1 year; doctors had no clue what sickness she had, they said she had no hope to live. She had some spiritual intervention that finally, she could get well again. Praise the Lord!

Lord shared that my baby will grow in the temporary holding area till she can be independent to live, then Lord will put her back to my womb. Praise the Almighty Lord, El Shaddai!!!! Thank You, Jehovah Jireh!

Father God, You have been telling me that You love me very much, I just accept it even though I don’t know how much is the very much. With this revealed to me, wow, yes, now I know how much You have been loving me. Even though I know You did a lot, giving up Lord Jesus to die for me, I know that is already showing me a lot of Your love for me. Somehow, as it was not my own fresh, I could not feel as deeply as I should. With this baby, even though the much You did is not as much as Your giving up of Your Son, Lord Jesus, it touches me more deeply.

Associating this baby, You wanting to give her the life, and You give up Lord Jesus, also because You want to give me life, praise Your tender, yet Great Love and Mercy. I don’t know how to thank You. I can only serve You with all my heart. Love You, Daddy! Amen!

No comments: