Friday, October 12, 2007

My Covenant Friend

Last night I was listening to this sermon, 13th April 2003 Jesus, Our Covenant Friend. Su has told me that a few names of God were mentioned in it. I managed to catch half the sermon before having to put JC to sleep.

In that sermon, Pastor Prince told us that to receive his annointing; we have to call him Pastor Prince instead of Joseph. He gave it as an example of how we should handle God’s various names as it is written in Psalm 91:14, ‘Because he has set his love upon Me, there fore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name.’ (NKJV)

Pastor Prince explained that to get the fullness of the protection, we have to know the various God’s name given in Psalm 91. This morning, I decided to put them into my Psalm 91 prayer.

I who dwells in the shelter of El Adonai will rest in the shadow of EL Shaddai.

I will say of Jehovah, “He is my refuge and my fortress, My Elohim, in whom I trust.”

Surely he will save me from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.

He will cover me with his feathers, and under his wings I will find refuge; his faithfulness will be my shield and rampart.

I will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.

A thousand may fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand, but it will not come near me.

I will only observe with my eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.

If I make El Adonai my dwelling – Jehovah, who is my refuge –

then no harm will befall me, no disaster will come near my tent.

For he will command his angels concerning me to guard me in all my ways; they will lift me up in their hands, so that I will not strike my foot against a stone.

I will tread upon the lion and the cobra; I will trample the great lion and the serpent.

“Because she loves me,” says Jehovah, “I will rescue her; I will protect her, for she acknowledges my name.

She will call upon me, and I will answer her; I will be with her in trouble, I will deliver her and honor her.

With long life will I satisfy her and show her my salvation.”

I prayed this prayer this morning, then will reading Kenneth Copeland site, http://www.kcm.org/studycenter/articles/self_improvement/gods_dream.php, I found that I am becoming what is described in this passage. Jehovah’s annointing has rubbed on me. I could feel a strong force flowing down from my head and slowly proceed down. Lord is healing me, enhancing me, so to speak. Praise Jehovah! Daddy Elohim, thank You for the fresh annointing of the spirit in me to bring me to flow as one with You. :P Hallelujah!

Today, another cycle of my period is here, but Lord tells me early this morning that my baby is alive. I could see that my tummy is protruding out somewhat. But so far pregnancy test is negative. If it continue this way, maybe I will go visit my gynae to check it out. Now I finally understand 2nd girl name, Elisa. Jehovah had told me she is a miracle baby. With this currently situation, if she is really in me as what Jehovah said, no wonder her name is God save. She does need Elohim to preserve her life.

Praise EL Shaddai, love You, Daddy Elohim. Thank You for leading me nearer and nearer to you, Jehovah. May Yeshua(Jesus) Name be glorified! Amen!

No comments: