Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My destiny

Just now while talking to Su over the phone, Lord told her to tell me to bless her, the salmon fish that she ordered through me. I check with the Lord and blessed her. What I didn’t know is Lord is setting me up for blessings. I have yet to finish listening to the sermon, “Now is the Time of Jubilee!” preached on 13th September 2007 as Lord wanted me to concentrate on my bible.

Today finally, I finished listened to it. I realised that Lord told me to go for the Wednesday sermon and that song about I have a destiny. Lord got Pastor Prince to call for this song to be sung. In that sermon, I truly feel that I have a destiny in Christ. Lord even got us to pray that we have a destiny in Christ and our calling will not disappear.

Just now on listening to the Thursday sermon, Pastor Prince commented that he was wondering why he call for that song, he said that at the end of the song, he realise there is a part about the new church building. :D

From the focus Lord put on me, I know that Lord had that song played for me and a few others. Praise the Lord! After listening to the sermon, as I was walking to JC room to put her to sleep, Lord told me that my 50K blessing is coming. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, thank You for leading me to receive Your blessing! Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus. You are my Saviour, my Provision and my Healer. Amen!

No comments: