Thursday, October 11, 2007

It’s time for Woman to Rise

Today, Lord leads me to Kenneth Copeland site again. Lord has led them to talk on Discover the power of being a woman. Out of curiosity, I took the morning to early afternoon to finish the whole week sermons. Wow, from the sermons talked by Lisa Bevere, I get a good understanding of how woman should be. It’s the first time I realised I am fully understand my role as a woman.

Previously, I thought I am half a woman and half a man. Reason being I don’t have those interest that women likes, I don’t like shopping, make up, buying clothes for myself is a headache, I am clueless in makeup. When women gather to talk these topics, I have nothing common with them. I used to like photography, and when I go shopping, I look straight ahead, not even touching the clothes.

But today, I realised I am perfectly normal. Lord created woman because there is a problem with man, Adam is not like God, who is Love and Compassion. To solve this problem, Lord created woman, to be like God. Woman speaks the heart, we are the connector. We are to use the word of God to knight (raise) the man (raise life). We can build people up and draw them close to God.

Satan knows about woman power, so he put competition and pride in women to keep them apart of each other. We cannot let him manipulate us; we have to be what God want in us.

Lisa Bevere’s Holy Spirit told her this: I have entrusted the edge of the sword to my sons to execute justice, judgment and protection. But have given the flat of the sword, the word to my daughters, to transfer honor and title, to preserve life.

When woman get a good bargain, she will not keep quiet, she will share with others so that others can benefit too. This is one good reason for God to use us to spread His Words to bring all the poor souls back to His Kingdom; we can work together with man to compensate for each other needs. Lord has raised the men, now He is turning to raise the women. No wonder Lord is raising me to be His strong soldier.

Lisa said now is the time. She said that God can wait a long time, but when the time is ripe, He wants to push things to get in line fast too. Lisa said that she is tired of talking about water will turn to wine. She wants women, who God will use their good points, to help Him bring about the wine, the miracles and wonders that God promised to show during the end time.

After listening to the sermon, Lord told me, whatever Lord Jesus could do in the bible, I could do too. Wow, that’s very amazing! I can’t wait to see He heals all the sick through me. I have to quickly finish my bible so that I can come to meet His dream for me.

Father God, thank You for get Lisa Bevere to talk about all these. I now know my purpose in Your Kingdom. I am glad to be called by You. Thank You for this honor. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus!

Daughters of God out there, are you still wondering and dreaming? Wake up to the call of Daddy God! He needs us to rise up so that His Army will be complete. So, wake up and do your part! I pray that you may wake up to your callings. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen!

No comments: